Presents and Things

Sam P.O.V

I saw Louis's face just as he opened the pressie. He looked shocked, as if he wasn't expecting something as...I don't know what to call it...but I can't tell if he liked it or not. I got him a couple of things. Like, things that I CAN afford, not something that HE can afford. But anyway, I got him red suspenders with 1D written in black, an Ipad mini with a 1D cover, and a coupon for a lifetime supply of carrots. I bet you're wondering how I got this stuff, well I'll tell you. Katherine knows a guy who has got a carrot farm and he stocks up on carrots...A LOT! So I asked if I could get a coupon for him. He was very nice and gave it for free. The suspenders, my boss let me design an accessory, so I use the computer to get a whole lot of 1D badge thingys and sowed them onto red suspenders, which I know is his favourite colour and he doesn't have a pair that are red. Now the Ipad mini, my dad works in the Ipad business and he gave me the lastest model, which isn't even out yet!! So yeah, he looked pretty shocked. When he finally came back, he smiled at me. I couldn't tell if it was a fake smile or not. So I decided to be straight-forward and ask.

"Do you like it?" I said with a raised eyebrow, seriously.

"In words or actions?" He asked with a cheeky grin. Ugh, now I have to decide what to say. I stammer a lot, obviously.

"Uhh, how about...both?" I asked. He smiled and replied with a "yes" and kissed me. OK, now he has my full attention. I replied, deepening the kiss. Then I heard Jess 'cough'  and we pulled apart. Thanks Jess, really needed that. Ugh, just as I get out of the hospital...

"OK, ready to go?" he asked. I nodded. For some reason, there was a tingling thingy at the beginning of my neck. It started spreading just as I got in the car on Lou's lap. I looked for water quickly, I could feel it rising up in my head. Water bottle. Yes! Empty. NO! I started shaking my head violently, I could feel it. I tried to get the bottle of pills open, but my hands wouldn't obey. Louis looked at me worrried and scared and then looked at Liam. Liam took the bottle of pills off me and shoved one down my throat. He had a drink bottle in the front. He shoved that down it as well. Before that, my head was about to explode. My face just stared into distance. Then it stopped not long after the pills were taken. I looked at everyone. They were all staring at me, like I was some alien or ugly creature. What happened? Oh, right. Headaches.

"Headaches?" Liam asked. I nodded. So that was what was going to happen every time...I could live with that if I got there quicker, with the pills I mean. If I do that, then hopefully they'll go away. I quit thinking about myself and started looking around. Everyone looked shocked, as if I-have-some-sort-of-disease kind of weird. Ugh, I've been through this before, why now? This has happened to other people...right??

"You OK now? You look like you're about to pass out" Liam asked. I nodded and from there on, it was silence through-out the car ride.

Liam P.O.V

IS THAT GOING TO HAPPEN EVERY TIME SHE HAS A HEADACHE?? Cuz that's just not right, that's cruel. She shouldn't have to live with that. She started looking around at everyone. She looked scared and worried. I started looking at the boys. Harry looked like he was truly worried for her. Niall looked sad and scared, he'll be OK. Zayn and Jess had their eyes wide open, as if she was going to die, yeah, right, ha..ha...But Lou looked most worried and scared. He looked like as if he was going to take her back into the hospital, but resisted cuz she just came out of that horrible place.

I started the car and nobody spoke through-out the whole car ride. When everyone got out of the car, I grabbed Sam and pulled her into the garage to talk to her.

"OK, I'm worried and so are the rest, so I might as well tell you...

Louis P.O.V

I watched what happened to Sam in the car. She looked like she was going to die of something. I had the sudden urge to rush her to the hospital again, but I resisted because she just came out of that horrible place. Liam figured it out that it was those headaches that the nurse told us about. Then everyone in the car was completely silent until we got out. Sam was the last to get out, but she disappeared just as I turned my back to talk to Harry. Jess looked uneasy, Zayn had rushed into the house with Niall, so I went over to her to help her. Where'd Liam go? Probably in the house with Zayn and Niall. Harry went in, which left me and Jess outside.

"Jess, you OK, you looked like you were about to fall over?" I said. Why did she almost fall over? Wait...how much time did Jess and Zayn spend at Sam's house? In my memory, about 2 weeks.

"Yeah, I'm algood, Hey, can you keep a secret? It's really...important" Jess replied with a scarce look. I nodded as she told me the secret. I knew what the secret was because I was there when it happened. When she finished, I used my pretend shocked face. 

"Please, don't, under any circumstance, don't tell Zayn, I don't want him to be sad just before he goes on tour and all that shizz" Jess begged. But, why can't I tell him, Jess just told me, I know, but why? Jess doesn't deserve this treatment, not ever. It's like Sam, she doesn't need this, she could have a better life than this, both of them. It's not fair on either of them, to be in hospital every few months. 

I stormed into the house and ran up the stairs, where I found Sam in my...our...room. Our suitcases were packed and the tickets were on the bed. I picked them up and looked at the date. 25th of December at 6:00pm. Gate 21. Row AA. Seat C. I looked up at Sam's face. She looked hurt, sad, as if I've completely let her down, and I have. We can't go on our trip with Jess's condition. I try to go over and say something to her, but she holds up a hand and looks me straight in the eyes.

"Don't spill, don't talk, just go and because you can't keep one...stupid...little...promise, and you know when that promise started?" she said with seriosness and anger in her voice. I shook my head, not because I knew she wanted me to, because I couldn't remember. She sighed with tears in her eyes.

"On my brithday Louis, on my freakin 19th birthday, and you asked me to be your girlfriend and I remember opening that little box with the ticket inside and you said we'd go to france, but no, you couldn't keep that one certain promise, one of which I thought would be the happiest holiday in my life, but no, you had to back Niall up on what he did to Jess" She paused and looked at me with tears coming out of her eyes. I had the sudden feeling to go over to her and hug her, but I refused to. 

"You had to go and do that, now I'm stuck in a house with 5 other people, one of which I thought I could depend on, trust on" She said, walking slowly towards me.

"But you can!! I AM that person, I just...I tried to-" I tried but got cut off by Sam.

"No, you're not because you've proved that you can't be trusted, not because of the trip, but because you, not only hurt her, hurt me too, both you and Niall. Jess is my best friend, I just can't believe this is like you!! I-I-ugh, I just don't know what to say but...*Sam sighs*...I'M LEAVING YOU! JUST WHEN I COULD TRUST YOU FOR HURTING MY FRIENDS BOYFRIEND! NOW YOU GO AND DO THIS!!" She shouts at me. Why did I go do that?? Niall promised me it was a joke, but she didn't know that. I needed to explain it, but I couldn't tell her that now, she was too...angry. 

She stormed out and headed out for her car. That was the last I saw her.

Oh god, what did they do?? What will Sam do?? What will Lou do?? What happened to Jess?? All will be explained soon, just read, vote, comment and all that shizz.

XD