Sam and Truth

Harry P.O.V

"Yes, I do love her" I said at a very angry-shocked Louis. He glared at me. I have never seen this Lou before, angry, frustrated and annoyed. I did love her, but why? There were so many reasons why I do, but I know she doesn't love me back, she loves Louis. Meanwhile, the angry Lou just stood there, glaring, waiting to know if Sam was OK. God, if it wasn't for her...Wait, what would've happened if it wasn't for her? Liam wouldn't have had a broken arm, Jess wouldn't have had that brick thingy and a broken leg and arm, Zayn wouldn't have had to slap her, Niall hasn't had much interest, I wouldn't have had another love interest to cause hate between me and Louis, and Louis wouldn't have a girlfriend. That's a lot. Jeez, she can cause a lot of chaos! Just then, the hospital person came out with the results.

"Is she going to be OK" Louis and I mused. We both looked at each other angrily. What's wrong with us? It has never been like this before, so why now? When Sam is in hospital, when Liam has been beaten, why now? When everything could've been different, OK, now it sounds like I'm moaning.

"Uh, she'll have to have about 20 stitches to fix her injury, and she has a bit of brain damage, but by the time she gets out, she'll have minor headaches, speaking of which, she won't be out of here, until February next year" She said. NOOO! She'll miss Lou's birthday, and the trip to France, and the beginning of the tour, and heaps of other stuff!! I looked at Louis. He looked deflated, teary and sad. OK, that's enough.

"Can she get out sooner?" I asked, hoping that she could, it's not fair on anyone, but it's not fair on Louis most of all. I hate seeing him sad, but I'm still mad at him. What? It's up to me what I feel like right now. I feel sad for Lou, but still a lot of hate is there too.

"Uh, let me check" she said. Ugh, why is everything so difficult at a hospital? I'm starting to really hate the hospital now. It's really...weird-annoying. I don't get that type of weird everyday. Trust me, I HEAPS of weird, I live with 5..now 4..other people, please, I know weird. Anyway, Louis is struggling to keep tears away. I go over to him but he just glares. OK, now I'll stay away until I can earn some trust...

*Five minutes later* 

"OK, your female friend can come out earliar, but she'll have minor brain damage, plus the headaches, what do you prefer?" the hosptial person said. I looked at Lou and saw the sad in his eyes. All I did was express what I felt for Sam, what so wrong? NOTHING! There's nothing wrong in telling the truth, but that only leads to someone getting hurt or someone feeling sad. Ugh, too much to think. I opened my mouth to say she needed to heal, blah blah. But Louis got there first.

"She can come out earliar, we can help her recover after what happened...*Louis glares at me*...and we can take care of her, so when can she be out?" he said. WHAT?! BUT SHE WON'T BE ABLE TO STUFF THAT WE DO! WHY?! OK, luckily, I only thought those things, otherwise, bigger words would've came out. 

"Uhh, in about 3 we-" the hospital person tried but got cut off by an announcement saying that she had to go somewhere. She gave the give-me-a-sec sign and went off. I could tell she was going to say in 3 weeks. Louis and I sat down again. I wanted to say something, but I kept my mouth shut because I got a text from Liam.

From: Daddy- WHERE ARE YOU? IS SAM OK? IS LOU WITH YOU? You guys have been there for over 4 hours, come home soon please? ;-) xx

I looked over to Louis. He had his head buried in his hands. I should really talk to him...but the hospital person came back with a smile. What happened? Is she OK? Why is she smiling? WHAT'S GOING ON?!

"Looks like your friend is on a quick recovery and can come out in less than 48 hours, the operation was a success and her cut will heal in the next in the next 24 hours and her head is still causing headaches, but she can take some pills to make those go away, and she'll be all good by friday, any questions?" she said brightly. I smiled like an idiot and looked at Louis. Wow, I do that a lot. His whole face lit up and his eyes were sparkling.