Gifts and French Girls

Louis P.O.V

YES! I GOT HER BACK!! I'm now officially the happiest guy on earth!!

"Right, now what should we do?" Sam asked, still in my arms. Harry and I looked at each other with wide eyes, knowing exactly what to do.

"SLEEPOVER!!" we both screamed at the top of our lungs. We marched out of the house, Sam was at, this point, over my shoulders. Harry went back to Sam's room to get some overnight stuff and came back with a pink bag with a rainbow coloured strap, like a country road bag, but it didn't have the logo.

"HEY! MY NYAN CAT BAG! Where'd you find it?" Sam asked, in the car at this point.

"Um, at the back of your closet, where all your dresses are, by the way, I like your taste in clothing" Harry said with a smile. 'They have a lot to talk about' I thought.

"Thanks, just some stuff I picked up at my old job...SHIT! MY JOB!" Sam panicked.

"What about your job?" I asked, placing a hand lovingly on her leg.

"I'm a part-time assistant to a magazine editor, and my partner and I share 6 months each, and it's been 5 months and 3 weeks!! I have a week to get back to London!!" Sam exclaimed at the thought.

"Calm down hun, we can get you a plane ticket back when we get back to the house, OK?" I soothed, she nodded and immediately relaxed.

"Hey, Sam?" Harry asked.

"Yeah Haz?"

"I have a question, but don't kill me for it"

"OK, what is it?"

"What's Nyan Cat?"

"Harry, you haven't lived if you don't know what Nyan Cat is, please tell me you do know and are just kidding"

"No, I'm not kidding, I seriously don't know what Nyan Cat is."

"Harry, you died ages ago"

I burst out laughing, looking at Sam and remembering all the times we had when we made jokes like that.

"Louis, you do know what Nyan Cat is, right?" Sam asked.

"Yes, I watched it on youtube for at least 4 hours, trying to break a record" I replied with a smile, grabbing her hand.

"Good, you have a life." One look was all it needed until we all burst out laughing.

I put on Take Me Home and Nobody Compares came on. Sam squealed like a little girl who found her long lost teddy. She looked at us in embarrassment.

"Um, just a bit..uh..yeah...I kinda...er..." she stuttered. Awww, too cute. I could see the heat coming across her face.

"OK, I'm still that little bit of a very, very obsessed directioner..." she trailed off.

"It's OK, but just don't do it every single day?" Harry asked. She nodded at him and turned back. 5 seconds later we heard 'Irresistible', ringtone style.

"Sorry, that's probably Jess" she said, rushing to get her phone out. She answered it with a smile. I know it sounds weird but, when she was talking to Jess, all her facial expressions and 'No way!'s and "You have to"s were really cute. It sounded like they hadn't talked in forever, because the conversation went on for another 20 minutes until she hung up.

"Yeah, that was Jess" she said with a grin.

"Why do you take so long to talk to someone? Even I don't do that, and I'm on my phone all the time!" Harry complained.