Drugs and Sleepovers

Sam P.O.V

"Oh......My......Fucking......God" I said as I entered the door to my house. Jess was unconcious, or so I hoped, on the floor. I saw a plastic zip-lock bag filled with white powder. Oh my god Jess, please don't tell me you did. I called 999 and started telling them what happened. 

After I called I was in tears, hoping she was alive. I called Louis.

"Lou, babe, guess what?" I said through my tears.

"What, who hurt you? Why are you crying? What happened" He said worried. 

"Jess-sh-she...dr-drugs...passed out...ambulance...please come?" I said through my tears, stammering as I went along. 

"OK, we're coming" Louis said and I hung up. That's all I needed to hear.

I heard sirens, then I heard a van pull up. The boys were here, and so were the paramedics. thye paramedics rushed in and took Jess away from me and put her on a streacher. I was left crying until Louis came to my rescue.

"Hey, hey, hey, don't cry, I'm here" he said as he pulled me into a hug. My head rested in his chest as they took Jess away in the ambulance. But just before they went off, they came in my direction. Uh- oh, question time.

"No, I didn't know they were even in my home! How was I supposed to know Jess took them! I walked in and she was unconcious" I explained. Jeez, these people were annoying.

"OK ma'm, thanks for your time" the policy- type person said. He walked away and everyone started leaving, Thank Nandos!

The boys stayed behind, exept for Zayn who went with the ambulance for Jess. AWWW! That's so cute!

"Guys, can I come over to yours? My house has always been shared with 2 people and me by myself just doesn't feel right" I said after me acting like a huge baby.

"Uhhh, PLEASE LIAM! I know what it feels like. She can sleep in my room and we can let her sleep when we have to go to the studio. PWESE DADDY?" Louis begged. WOW. That's a first.

"OK, But rules are...1. Sam has to make breakfast because she's the one who got us up in the first place. And 2. NO making out. Got that?" Liam said. Well, I knew I was going to break rule number 2 already (hehe). I don't like rule 2, but I'll make it for them anyway. Ha, this was going to be AWESOME!!...

Louis P.O.V

"PWESE DADDY?" I begged. Sam found Jess unconcious on the floor and called us and the ambulance. After 1 hour, everyone left but us. Exept for Zayn, who went with Jess. AWWW! Note to self: Visit Jess in hospital.

But now Sam needed someone to saty with her. Her house has always had 2 people in it. But now that Jess and Joe were gone, she needs people or a person. I begged to Liam and he made up 2 rules. Sam has to cook breakfast in the morning and we can't make out. Hehe, that last rule was going to be broken real fast...

"YAY, let me just get my stuff, be back in sec, thanks so much guys!" Sam yelled while running down the hallway. How we all love humor. 

5 minutes later she came back with 1 suitcase and 1 bag. WOW, not much, considering when Jess needed a place to say once she brought her whole freaking wardrobe. We put her stuff into the van and hurried off to home.

"Oh, wait a sec, I need something" Sam said and ran back inside.

"OK, well hurry up, I want to sleep" Niall moaned. Well go to sleep then, Niall, if you need it so much. She came back out 10 seconds later with something close to her chest. I wondered what it was.