Rohypnol and Guns

Sam P.O.V

I felt like dying. The feeling I felt was dying. THAT'S A FIRST!! But still, I didn't want to be where I am. Which is on a table, a very big needle in my neck and with my clothes off me with scars and bruises all along my body. I knew the needle was filled with some sort of drug, but I didn't know what. After at least 15 minutes of it being in my neck, Evan took it out and I couldn't move. No matter what I did, if I moved my arm, it would fly back down to where it was.

"Is someone wanting to move?" Evan asked sarcastically. I wanted to scowl, but I couldn't. Then I thought that I could talk, but I couldn't move my lips. He hit my leg with a hammer, but I didn't feel it. Drug. Well, at least I don't have to feel the pain. But the worst symptom was not being able to see, only hear. So I had lost almost all my senses except for sound and smell. But I had recognized the voices of everyone, but the 2 main questions were...One, what was the drug that Evan gave me and two, what was he going to do to me? I felt for something, anything, to get me off this drug, but someone pulled my hand back.

"No no, you musn't do that sweet, if you're wondering what the drug was, it was something called Rohypnol (pronounced Roh-hip-nawl), it makes 2 of the most important senses stop. Sense of sight and sense of touch. It also stops any pain from coming to you, so you should be thankful you don't have to feel the pain." Someone said, who I think was Evan, but I didn't know for sure, it was like a mix of TJ and Nick, but that's just me. There was a whole lot of things I wanted to say, but this fucking drug wouldn't give. Then I heard someone enter the room. Fuck my blindness.

"Oh my god!! Where am I? Wha-" what sounded like a girl. She stopped talking and then there was silence. Someone rushed over to where she was. Again, fuck my blindness.

"Take her to the next room Will, and take this with you" I think Evan said, and clicked something that sounded like a gun. The last thing I heard of her was her feet dragging along the ground. I heard the door shut and froze...wait...never mind, I CAN'T FUCKING MOVE!

"Meanwhile, we're gonna have a little fun" Evan said. I've gotten pretty used to his voice now, so I know when he's talking. I heard something, like I was being moved from the table. I couldn't feel anything but the cold wind on my bare body. I heard something like a huge cylinder being moved onto something. Wow, I have a very descriptive imagination. Anyway, I heard something move, probably the thing that's keeping me alive. Meanwhile, I'm being held in someones arms when I hear someone scream and a door bursts open.

"He-he just-" I heard the girl studder. Someone put me on the couch and I guess they went to see what had happened. Ugh, I feel sorry for blind people.

"You didn't kill him, did you?" I think Aiden said. I heard a gun click and whimpering. I'm guessing he stuck a gun to her head and she's scared.

"If I'm whimpering, do you really think I killed him? I don't even know where I am" she said.

"OK, Aiden, take care of her will you? Then dispose of Will" Evan ordered. I heard the door close and then I started mentally panicking. What will happen next? Will he shoot me? What if I made it out alive? Will he rape me? Or will he let me live? But the one that I was stumped at the most was...Will I ever get out of here?!

We all heard another scream from the other room. Someone opened the door.

"He was going to kill me, he was making me back up towards the stairs, but he tripped and fell down. Why am I here? Can I go?" she blurted. She's a good staller.

"No, the other two have probably told you what we're doing. Nick, will you?" Evan asked with an annoyed tone. I heard a gun click and the door close. 3 LEFT! But just as he shut the door, a huge 'BOOM!' went off and they opened the door, only to hear Nick screaming. He must've fallen down the 'stairs' Then a small noise as he hit the ground. Nick is dead. But there was no girl, by the sounds of what I could hear.

"Shit, she's gone" Evan muttered. So there was only Evan and TJ left.

"She's gonna tell the police what we're doing. TJ, go find her will you? I have some...unfinished business." Evan said evily. I heard TJ go out the door, but then he rushed back in.

"Um, if I told you the cops were outside, would you kill me?" TJ asked with a scared tone. I heard a siren that was very distant, like, 20 miles distant.

"Fuck, alright. Time to disappear. Pass me that gun?" Evan said with anger. I heard it click. How many guns do these people have?

"I'm sorry sweet heart" *cue him taking the cord off me* "we'll miss you dearly" Evan said with a sarcastic tone. He shot me in the leg just as I regained my sight and ability to talk. I didn't feel it at first, but when I applied pressure to it, I started feeling the pain. The blood started oozing out of my leg, staining my clothes and the carpet. The last thing I remember was saying "I hope you die in hell" to Evan as he disappeared down the stairs.

~

15 minutes later

~

I can feel it. I'm about to die. The bullet in my right leg was lodged in, so I couldn't pull it out. No one knew where I was, I've completely bled out and I can feel my heart rate slow down. Every breath was painful, like a stab to the chest. I only wish that I got to say good-bye to 5 new best friends and my 'sister' that I would always forever love. 19 eh? Dying at 19, well, what a life. What a life. My eyes started flickering as I put more pressure where I was shot. My hands were stained with blood. But I didn't care. Just as long as I was alive, I'll be OK. But I knew that was a lie. I knew I wasn't gonna live through this. I started humming Make You Believe by Little Mix. At least I could still hum a good song while I die, right?

Just when I thought that I couldn't live any more, the door was burst open with police people and paramedics. I was placed on a stretcher and taken outside to a hospital van. Hmmm, where have I done this before? Anyway, I felt a tiny sting enter my arm. I heard one last thing before I was put into a deep sleep. A voice all too familiar.

"You're gonna be OK Sam, you're gonna get through this"

~

Heey! Sorry it's short, I don't like writing chapters like these, they scare me and I have to be in some sort of mood to write them. Don't hate me?

The song is Make You Believe by Little Mix. I'm actually really obsessed with them at the moment.

Oh, please check out another video I posting on here, it's a little about me and what I think of Haylor, if it sounds boring, then don't watch it.

Dedication goes out to I_like_food08, just because :)

But yeah, comment, vote and all that, I honestly couldn't care less what happens :)

XD