Shots and A whole lot more tears

Sam P.O.V

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

The tears fell as soon as they came. Josh had been shot.

His body lay limp and dead, like Andie and Katherine's.

Evan shot my phone, ending the call we'd just been in with Louis.

"Why would you kill your test subject?" I asked, angry tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Because three is too many, and someone had to die, and it wasn't going to be you." He replied with gritted teeth.

"Well, then why not Jess?"

"Because we know about her baby, Josh told us before you guys were kidnapped."

"Why do you need my legs to be working? You caused them to be paralyzed, if I remember correctly."

"You can't exactly have an entity inside you and not be able to walk. They may take up your soul, but they need a proper working body to hide inside in."

"When can we get out of here?"

That was one question too many. The reply just happened to be another smack to the face.

"You ask too many questions, princess."

"You don't reply to many, dickhead."

Evan clicked the gun into place and aimed at me.

"I can and will shoot you."

"Go ahead, I dare you, you need me more than I need you." I glared at him, daring to shoot me. He wouldn't kill his test subject. He's kept me alive this long, so if he wanted to kill me, he would've done it ages ago. So why now?

Before I could say anything else, he lowered his gun.

"Didn't think so."

"Now now, don't get ahead of yourself princess. The only reason why I didn't shoot you is because we, *sigh* I, need you."

I could only look at him in shock, as my mouth hung open.

"Evan, you don't seriously have feelings left for me, do you?"

He left the room without a moments notice and slammed the door, making Jess and I jump.

I looked over at Jess, who looked terrified. She didn't know what to do. Neither did I.

"Jess, are you okay?" I asked, quivering from when Evan slapped me.

"I-I don't know. My insides feel they're falling, er, inside."

Stuttering. Oh no. I knew what was going to happen, and I had to stop it. Fast.

Before I knew it, she was losing breath and crying and screaming.

Panic attack.

"JESS! Jess, listen to me. Focus on my voice, okay?" She looked over at me, nodding.

"Alright, great. This is going to pass, okay? Remember when we had all those sleepovers before I left?"

More screaming and crying.