Surprises and swimming

Sam P.O.V

"Louis, tell me where we're going?" I whined. First of all, I need to rest because my leg still hurts from Jess. 2nd, after that incident, we went to play football and I fell asleep on Louis's lap and the boys (by that I mean Harry) took a pic of me and started teasing, I'm pretty sure they've uploaded it now. Lastly, when we got home, we all were bored so Liam suggested going home, but Louis yelled no and said that Jess and I were to go with them.

Jess didn't want to go, but I did so that's what was going to happen. But just before we went Louis whispered something to everyone but me, Louis grabbed my hand started pulled me into the car. Now I was pretty sure we weren't going to they're house.

So here we are. I'm whining to Louis about where we're going and he is teasing me with the choices.

"No, not until we get there" he said in a bossy voice. I put on a fake pouty face. The boys cracked up. Seriously, what is it with these boys?

I waited until we arrived and then a blindfold came around. Shit.

"Whoever did that, I CAN'T FUCKING SEE!" I shouted. The boys laughed.

"Sorry love, it's for your own good". That voice was vague. It sounded like Harry. Note to self, kill Harry.

"Where are we going?" I kept asking. Shut up, you're starting to sound desparate. The boys ignored me and kept leading me. I need to know where I'm going...

Jess P.O.V

"Nah, I'm gonna catch up on sleep, night" I said and walked out of the room. I felt guilty yet tired. I've just said no to hanging out with the boys and I saw Zayn's face drop. But  I am really tired and just want to sleep. I heard everyone leave and they all piled into the van. I wonder if they'll be having a sleepover?...

Louis P.O.V

"Sorry love, it's for your own good" Harry said to Sam. Ha, now this is a moment I would like to capture. I steal Harry's phone and take a pic, but Liam shakes his head. Aww, I post it twitter just before deleting it.

@Louis_Tomlinson - Sam in a blindfold, ready for your surprise?

She'll kill me, but it's so worth the laugh.

"OK, you ready?" I say to Sam. She'll completely go insane.

"OK, just take this thing off me, the tension is liturally killing me" Sam says. We all chuckle and Zayn does the honors to take the blindfold off.

"No..Fucking..Way, you guys, I'm going to kill you when we get home, who knew about this?" Sam goes and starts giving us hugs. Well, she gives the other a peck on the cheek and a hug and I get a kiss on the lips and a bear hug. I start smirking at the other boys. They all start laughing and she brakes apart and looks confused. Awww, so cute!

"No, I'm serious, who told you about this" Sam asks.

"OK, if you really want to know, Jess told us, because we know you tell her everything and she said and I quote "It reminds her of when she was 11 and her little 9 year old brother hanging out with their 15 year old cousin when they were over here" Liam said. God, he has a good memory.

"Wait, but I don't have togs" Sam said in panic. By now, you should've guessed that we've taken her to water world.

"Don't worry, Zayn got them just as we were leaving" Liam said. I feel so proud at the moment.

"OK, well, what are we standing around for? Let's go!" Sam yelled and we all ran as fast as could. May I remind you that we are One Direction, world famous. So we have to run or else we'll get caught...