Flying and Crying

Sam P.O.V

~

~

~

~

~

"I'll see you when I get back" I smiled at Louis and kissed him. I was at the airport ready to fly out to China to complete the task that Evan has set me. I still hadn't told Jess anything because we hadn't see each other yet, we were hoping to get through the gate and I'd see everyone's faces. I'll tell you about packing later (which means I'll probably forget about it after I get back). I broke away and he gave a run-down on last minute things.

"I'll text, tweet, facebook, call, kik and snapchat you every day, alright?" Louis promised with his hand cupping my cheek. I felt my face heat up, which meant that I was blushing. Ugh, why is blushing so embarrassing? I nodded and felt a tear go down my face. Louis wiped it away.

"I love you" he whispered.

"I love you too, I'll see you in a week" I said, wiping away tears that welled up behind my eyes. I wheeled myself to the door to the gate where I could see Jess, Katherine and Andie waiting for me, looking edgy. I waved only to see him wave back and smile. Just as I left I could see out of the corner of my eye that he was wiping away tears. I wheeled into the gate and the girls rushed over to me to say hi.

"HEY GUYS!!" I said covered in arms. Everyone pulled back so I could breathe.

"OMG ANDIE!! IT'S BEEN TOO LONG!" I wheeled over to her to give her another hug. She squealed in my arms and I remembered the times before I left New Zealand. Oh how epic our sleepovers were...Anyway, we broke apart so I could hug Jess and Katherine as well.

"OK, we have *looks at watch* 10 minutes and everyone is queueing up now, so let's go to China people!!" Jess yelled. We cheered and headed towards the entrance. We gave our tickets to the ticket person and boarded the plane. We found our seats eventually and sat down...well...I was lifted into my chair by my friends, then everyone sat down.

"Right girls, ready for an 8 hour flight which I'm going to get absolutely no sleep on?" I said with a smile while everyone chuckled. The pilot started talking over the intercom.

"Right ladies and gentlemen, we're about to take off, we recommend that you fasten your seat belts before we take off, a safety video will be played to show you what to do in an emergency, we hope you enjoy the flight."

As if I haven't all that before, although, the voice was peculiar.

I shrugged it off. But there was one thing (hehe, see what I did there? ONE THING?!) that was nagging at my brain.

I had 36 hours before I could find an orb and the closest people to me killed. I know exactly where to look, just how do I explain it to Jess and say that everything I said to her in the first place was a lie? When did it become so easy for me to lie to my friends and my boyfriend? I feel so terrible about it, but like I said, it's at the back of my mind.

"Hey Sam? You OK?" I felt a small breeze in front of my face. I snapped back to reality only to find Jess waving her hand in front of my face. I forced a smile.

"I'm fine." I replied. Just then Andie decided to stand up and yell-sing,

"HEY! HOW YA DOIN'? SORRY YOU CAN'T GET THROUGH, WHY DON'T YA LEAVE YOUR NUMBER, AND WE'LL GET BACK TO YOU!" It wasn't long before we started joining in, before the flight attendants told us to sit down and be quiet. Killjoys.