Prologue

Heey!!

I for one, loved the idea of writing a fanfic/romance, and considering hand-writing takes too long, my friend, TooAwkward, introduced me to the wonderful world of Wattpad, so here I am!! ENJOY!!

Sam P.O.V

~

~

"OMG! I'm so jealous! Can I come?!" My friends yell at me. My mother sent me a text saying I've got One direction tickets and I'm trying my best not to scream but I do it anyway.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OMG! OMG! OMG! I HAVE ONE DIRECTION TICKETS IN WELLINGTON!" I yell. This is a big deal because out of 306 girls in my school, I have tickets to see One direction in Wellington, so to me its kind of a big deal. But then people are bragging that they have front row seats and backstage passes and sound cheack passes and I'm like...

"OMG! I'm at the top but at least I get a good view though".

I hope. I start texting during class to see who I'm going with. I'm going with 3 other people, which is cool. At least I'm not on my own, which would be loner-ish. I'm starting to think about what I'm wearing and it's at least 4 months away. I'm so selfish...

"Yeah, I'm online now. Kay, Bye". I hang up the phone and put it down on my desk. I've just finished talking to my friend Jess. God, She is soo funny! Anyway, I'm on twitter and I see this tweet from Harry Styles.

@Harry_Styles:I can't wait until NZ concerts, Aussie was awesome, Ready to party NZ?

I start tweeting back and screaming, which recives a ball to the head.

"SHUT UP!! Other people live here too you know." My bro Joe says.

"Oh, I know, I was just screaming to annoy you" I say in my sarcastic voice. Now (after 5 min of arguing, NOW) he realizes that I'm screaming about 1D. Little brothers these days. Weird little things...

Jess P.O.V

~

~

"I'll be there in a sec mum!" I scream down the hall. I'm just finishing tweeting to my friend Sam. Jeez, Why are computers are so stupid these days? 'Hurry up' I think to myself. FINALLY, it finishes sending the tweet and I log off. Now I have to spend time with guests and chocolate. Oh mum, We all know how this is going to end.

As it turns out, the guests are family friends who I can't remember for the life of me. So, to cut out some of the awkwardness, I eat the chocolate that my mother has set out and comment on some stuff.

"Wow. Awesome" I say, Speaking like I care to someone random with my mouth full of chocolate.

"Jess is actually-" my mum starts, but I cut her off.

*cue the extra-loud and nasty smelling burp*

"Jess, That's discusting!" She exclaims while the guests are laughing their arses off.

"Well I have been holding it in for the last half hour..." I say evily. My mother shots me a Look. It's a 'Go to your room...NOW!' Look. I start running up the stairs, stop running half way up, go back down and grab what's left of the chocolate and run to my computer. I'm online and so is he...