Bowling and Kissing

Jess P.O.V

"YOU GUYS ARE WHAT?!!" I exclaimed.

"Yep, I'm now going out with Louis and we're going to france in..*looks at ticket*..2 months" Sam says cooly.

"Yay, another 1D couple, that leaves Liam, Harry and Niall, you guys are behind, a bit, yeah, uh, I'll just shut up now" Jess says. God Jess, now you're beginning to act like me.

"Well, what should we do now?" Niall asks.

"Um, anyone up for the pub?" Harry asks.

"NO!  Don't you guys remember, uh, the thing with my kidney " Liam said protectively. 

"Oh, right" I says, remembering about his kidney. One of his kidneys stopped working when he was born. Between the ages of 0-4 he had 32 injections and had to be careful what he ate and drank. Poor Liam. So since then, he has to be very careful about what he drinks.

"Um, bowling anyone?" Sam said curiously.

"YES! FOOD!" Niall screamed. Ah Niall.

"Okay, I haven't been bowling in ages" Liam says.

"Awesome, I'd love to go" Harry says.

"Sure, bowling is one of my best qualities" Zayn says. Not sure if he's being sarcastic or not.

"Whatever you want to do" Louis says to Sam. AWWWW! They make such a cute couple.

"Uh, K, like Liam, I haven't been bowling in ages, so this will be fun" I say.

"But there will be food right" Niall asks. Jeez Niall...

We go into the cars. Sam, Louis, Zayn and I in one car and Liam, Niall and Harry in another. I choose to drive this time and Harry drives in the the other. We start making our way to the bowling alley when I got a text.

From - ???? - Speed up will you?

Here's the thing, that text was sent from me. But I didn't text myself and my phone is in my pocket. How does that work?

Harry P.O.V

 "I hope Jess and Sam and the boys are OK" I said. We are driving to the bowling alley and I'm leading because the Jess doesn't know the way.

"They'll all right" Niall says after texting someone on his phone. Probably one of the boys. We turn a corner and arrive at the bowling alley. Jess follows but struggles to find a park. I find a free one and take it but Jess still struggles and everyone is pointing a free park.

She finally finds it (THANK NANDOS!) and we all get out of the cars.

"Right, who's hungry?" Sam asks. Considering we all know Niall's answer, we clamp his mouth shut.

"MEEEEEEEEE!!" Jess squealed so loud that the whole of London could hear her. God Jess, you couldn't be any louder.

"Right, lets go inside, oh, by the way guys, I'M GONNA WIN!" Sam brags.

"Ah, Nah, I am" Jess brags back. Then we're in a bragging/argument about who's going to win. It's actually quite funny because it's mainly between Jess and Sam and we're all yelling

"Catfight! Catfight!"

We're so childish... 

Anyway we enter the bowling alley and tell the shoe person our shoe sizes. We ask Lou if he can change his shoes in the bathroom, because he doesn't wear any socks.

"Uh, O..K" He says slowly. We ask the weirdest things...

Sam P.O.V

"OK, see you in sec hun" I say. I kiss him on the cheek.