Packing and Falling Over

Sam P.O.V

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

Louis and I were cleaning my room so I could pack properly. Well, from Louis's point of view, it's being able to pack properly, but to me, it's cleaning out every sick and tormented memory of Evan. I was scrubbing out blood off the walls while Louis was taking out all my clothes and soaking them. There was so much to do though. The bed was broken, my dressing table had a leg broken off, my mirror has no actual mirror, and Evan wants me to find a fricken orb?!

I was scrubbing off a big pool of dried up blood when I couldn't get to the top of the circle. Louis was in the bathroom, soaking my clothes, so I couldn't call out to him. I tried to stretch to reach, heck, I tried to stand up, I ended up falling backwards into the bed, which sent me flying out off my wheelchair. I yelped as my head hit the edge of the bed. Louis came in and said while he was helping me up,

"Sam, how did you do this?"

"I was trying to clean the rest of the wall, and it was too high, so I tried to stand and..well...here I am" I replied when I was back in my wheelchair. He stood back so I had room to move. After I managed to get myself onto my bed, he just stared at me.

"Why do you do this to yourself?" he asked with an exasperated tone.

"Well it's not like I wanted this to happen Lou" I replied with a calm voice.

"But it did Sam. For Nandos sake, you almost died, and you expect me to pretend everything didn't happen?" he shot back with his voice raising with every word he said.

"YES LOUIS!! I don't want to remember what happened and I know it's hard to forget about it, but we have to try, I really want you to try and forget too" I came over and looked him in the eye with all seriousness, also trying seriously hard not to laugh at the fact he used 'Nandos' at a serious time like this. He sighed and smiled.

"I'm sorry, but I've been a bit...off lately, in all honesty, I want to forget too, but it's hard to forget something like this" he sat down next to me and placed a hand on my back.

"We'll get through this, together" I smiled back as he placed his lips on mine. My phone rang just as...things started to happen. Jess.

"I gotta take this" I slid off the bed into my wheelchair and headed for the kitchen.

"I got the tickets, and Andie and Katherine are coming, you better explain all of this when you get to my place"

"OK, thanks Jess, you sound shaky, you have a secret!!! Tell me when I get to your place tomorrow"

"I really don't know how you know this shit, but OK, see you tomorrow"

OK, everything's set. Louis entered the kitchen.

"Everything OK?"

"Yes, everything's perfect" I smiled and pecked his lips. We headed over to the lounge and sat down, well, he picked me up out off my wheelchair and carried me to the couch *cue the blush* where we sat down.

"OK, what should we do?" he asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Well, the last time you asked that, bad things happened"

"Yeah, well, we have to accept the past and move on"

"Louis, you're so cliche"

"Yes, yes I am"