Torture and Plans

Sam P.O.V

"Evan??" I asked, turning round only to see my ex-boyfriend Even . What the hell was he doing here? As if slapping me in the face wasn't enough, he had to come and ruin my day with all my friends. He started walking towards me with an angry look on his face. Honestly I was scared shitless, so being the scared one I am, I stood there like an idiot. The last thing I remember was a sudden painful sting on my cheek.

6 hours later

I woke up in the back of a car, tied up and gagged. I tried to remember what happened in the last 2 hours, but my mind was blank. I slowly regained vision and found Evan driving the car we were in. He saw me twisting and turning, trying to pry the black duct tape off my mouth, and he snickered at me like he had a master plan to kill me.

"Your friends won't be able to find you, even if you do eventually get the tape off your lips."

I managed to get my right hand out of the rope I was tied up in and ripped the tape off my mouth.

"Fuck you Evan" I said with a scowl. He just laughed.

"Yeah? Well, we're going somewhere where your precious friends won't be able to find you...or us" he said with a really evil smile. I started to fidget, one half of the fidget was because I was afraid what was going to happen next, the other was because I was trying to get my other arm out of the rope.

I turned around to see if I could see out the back window, but it was taped, for obvious reasons, but very poorly, and considering it was slightly open, I ripped it and light came through. I felt like I'd never felt light on my face before, but when I looked outside I saw a sign.

Welcome to Cardiff

WE WERE IN FRICKIN WALES?!!

Evan looked behind me and sighed, eyes back on the road. He pulled over and dragged me out of the car. He dragged me by my right arm, which hurt like hell because I couldn't walk. I shrieked and screamed until I was sure I'd lost my voice. When he finally let go of me, I sagged to the ground in pain. He came over to me and kicked me.

"Get up you useless piece of shit" he ordered. Ouch, harsh. But I refused to get up because of all the pain I was in, but he was getting impatient. So he decided to grab me by my hair and pull me up. I tried to make noise, but voice wouldn't co-operate, so I was just there with my mouth hanging open while he pulled me up.

"Right, now we can either go back to the car like we came here, or we can go to my gangs hide-out, but walking like the way we came." He said with a evil smirk. Stupid torture. Either way, it's gonna hurt me. He has a gang?

"Erm...Hide-out" I mumbled. He smiled and forced me to the ground and started pulling me again. I hate being helpless, but I swear that I saw a flash of red just behind us. But back to reality, me being pulled by my arm so bad that I'm pretty sure I've lost all feeling in it and that it has been pulled out of my socket. I start to close my eyes, the feeling of death near, as I'm being pulled along the twigs and vines that is a forest, and is making sure my legs are broken, my arse sore and my spine cracked, and my neck hurts from the position of my head was in. But then I realized that it was death I was talking about, so I had my eyes wide open, and screamed my lungs out. At least I know I have my voice back.

Anyway, we finally got there and his 'gang' were waiting for him by the door of the hide-out. The hide-out itself was a late 1900's Victorian house in a large field, and coincidentally, in the middle of nowhere. Evan pulled me up by my hair and untied me, except for my hands. Meanwhile, his 'gang' members were snickering at me. There were 5 of them. The one on the right had messy, short brown hair with big brown eyes, tan skin, a muscular body build, and he was wearing Hallenstein jeans, a black t-shirt and combat boots.