Meeting and Landing

Sam P.O.V

~

~

~

~

~

~

"JESS! STOP ASKING PEOPLE IF THEY'RE PREGGERS!!" I yelled through out the cabin. Everyone stopped to stare at us. I really didn't care what I looked like at the moment. Jess has been asking people if they were pregnant, Andie and Katherine have been wandering up and down first class, screaming out famous people's names, while I've been sitting in my seat, not able to do anything, yelling at my besties to (in a caption I saw) SIT YO ASS DOWN! Yet, they choose to be the mental people they are. Well, that means I have one choice.

"HEY EVERYONE! GUESS WHAT! DEMI LAVATO AND AVRIL LAVIGNE ARE IN FIRST CLASS TOGETHER!!" I yelled while Andie and Katherine ran to get more pictures with the stars, with a whole lot of teens and kids with their mums. Jess hurried back to her seat next to mine while I listened to Avril Lavigne's new song. I started yelling the lyrics.

"SINGING RADIOHEAD AT THE TOP OF OUR LUNGS, WITH THE BOOMBOX BLARING AS WE'RE FALLING IN LOVE! GOT A BOTTLE OF WHATEVER, BUT IT'S GETTING US DRUNK, SINGING HERE'S TO NEVER GROWING UP!" Jess looked at my screen and pulled the headphones out so the music started blaring out of the speakers. We started dancing in our seats while everyone started coming back from first class from taking pictures with Demi and Avril. Andie and Katherine ran up to me and Jess not long after they went for pictures.

"Sam, Avril and Demi could hear you singing and they wanted to say something" Andie said, handing over her iphone to me. I played the video.

"Hello Sam, I wish I could meet you, but I'm...well... *puts phone round to see people screaming* you get the idea, but Avril and I heard your scream singing and I have to say, that was actually pretty good. *Avril* YES! DEFINITELY! I'm also loving the fact you sung my new song, and very well might I add. Do you wanna come meet us in our cabin? *Demi* YES! Come meet us, we have a lot to talk about." 

"Can someone wheel me to first class?" I asked not long after watching the video. Jess shot her hand up in the air and screamed,

"I'LL DO IT!" and jumped out of her seat and had the wheelchair at hand. I laughed while Andie lifted me up and set me down in my chair while Jess raced down the aisles to first class while yelling "FOR NARNIA!". Once we got to first class, I found where Avril and Demi were sitting. They saw me and Jess with starstruck faces and started laughing.

"Hello, would you like a picture?" Demi asked. I snapped back to reality and answered,

"Um, I'm the girl that was, uh, screaming Avril's new song? Sam?" I gestured to myself while Avril broke into a smile.

"OH YEAH! Demi, you remember the brunette that wanted to take a video for her friend? THIS IS THE FRIEND!" Demi laughed and sipped whatever drink she had beside her. 

"Yeah, I remember, that was pretty good screaming, do you think you could do it a bit quieter to us?" Demi asked. My eyes widened in shock while Jess's mouth hug open.

"Can Jess sing with me?" I asked shyly. Yes, I know, it's amazing that I can actually be shy. They both nodded as we started singing.

"Singing Radiohead at the top of our lungs

With the boombox blaring as we're falling in love

Got a bottle of whatever but it's getting us drunk