Jobs and Results

Sam P.O.V

"Babe, can you drive me? I don't feel like driving and I feel sad" I asked Louis.

"Sorry babe, gotta stay here, Harry can drive you, right Hazza?" Louis asked. 'Uhhh, WHY IN THE WORLD OF NANDOS ARE YOU STAYING HERE?!!' I thought.

"Uhhh, OK?" Harry said with uncertainty in his voice. I feel bad, I'm making 1D drive me to work. IT'S SO WEIRD! 

"OK, you'll have to guide me" Harry said. I have a bad feeling about this. Harry is taking his motorcycle today. I can already hint that this will be awkward.

"OK, I have a weird feeling about this" I think out loud.

"Ha, you and me both" Harry replies. I wait 5 minutes until he is finished getting ready.

"Ready?" He asked after he came down the stairs.

"OK, Can you wait for me outside?" I asked and he nodded. I went off to say bye to Lou and find a clock, I don't know what time it is!

I walk towards Louis's room and find him fixing his hair.

"Hey babe, I'll see you when I get home OK?" He says, multi-tasking. I didn't think men multi-tasked?

"Yep, love you, see you soon" I said brushing my lips against his. He replied by his mouth on mine. I loved the taste of his lips on mine. His hands found my waist and I sneaked my hands to do my bit (ie. Ruffle his hair etc.). I knew I needed to go but I really wanted to stay.

"Sam..Harry is wait-OI! NO PDA!" Liam yelled. I broke off the kiss and smiled at him.

"OK, tell him I'm coming" I said to Liam and he rushed off.

"I've gotta go but I'll text you, OK?" Louis said seriously.

"OK, Love you, bye" I said pecking him on the lips and walking out of the room with a smile. 

Harry P.O.V

"Sam..Harry is wait-OI! NO PDA!" I heard Liam shout. So that's why I'm waiting ages for her. I miss Jess. She's the life of the party, the friend forever, the friend that was here first. I keep thinking these awful thoughts about Sam, some of which are really nasty. She's nice and funny and really sweet. But she's not Jess or someone Louis would like. I really don't get this relationship, but if Louis is happy, then the rest of us are.

"OK, I'm ready, let's go" Sam said walking out the door. Jess wouldn't do that, she'd say something while she's going out the door. I started the motorcycle again and we rode off. There was silence during the whole ride, exept for her giving me directions to her work. She works at some designer place. At least, that's where I dropped her off. Anyway, just before I drove off, she stopped me and said,

"Harry, if I'm bothering you or something, can you tell me so it won't be so awkward between us, I don't want that to happen to us, especially considering that I'm dating Lou, so please, tell me?". I replied with a nod, not wanting to tell her. I should tell her, but it might hurt her and I don't want that to happen otherwise she'll tell Louis and he'll tell everyone. Why am I doing this??

Sam P.O.V

"Please don't fire me, I know it's been 4 months, but I can explain" I begged my boss. The moment I walked into my work, my boss told to come into her office. Now I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get fired.

"OK then, explain, because my star employee isn't supposed to lie to their boss and ask for week. No, instead that employee decides to take 4 months off, without telling anyone, so yes, I'd like an explaination" She scolded at me. Whoa, when did things get serious in this place?