Evan and Knives

Sam P.O.V

~

~

~

~

~

~

We got to my white modern house once we dropped off the others. Louis and I were silent through-out the car ride, even in a fail game of who-can-get-the-most-car-colours-in-10-minutes.

I unlocked the door and Louis wheeled me to my room, and I told Louis to help himself in the kitchen. How am I going to tell him? I can't just say it like I don't care, but I don't want him to worry about me. I've already made him worry enough in the last 48 hours, it's worse that he should worry now, not just because of me, but of himself. I don't want to offend, but he looks terrible. His skin is dry and wrinkly, his hair is messy, unkept and feels like straw. His eyes are red and have black circles under them.

But I still love him anyway.

I try to wheel myself quietly the corridor that leads to the kitchen. I stop half-way to see Louis. He's having a cup of tea and talking the phone. I just study his face, like you do in the movies? His eyes shining, his skin glowing. When he smiled it only made me love him more. When he laughed it made my insides shiver. It only made me more conscious of how to tell him. Once he got off the phone, I snuck off back to my bedroom and made it sound like I was just coming out.

I got to the kitchen and kissed him. It wasn't a passionate kiss. Just a might-I-remind-you-that-I-love-you kiss.

"Hello" Louis said after breaking apart.

"Hi, I'm Sam, what's your name stranger?" I asked sarcastically, holding out my hand.

"I'm Louis, from One Direction? Have you heard of us?" he replied with an eyebrow raised.

"Maybe, my friend Jess just happens to be a HUGE fan of you"

"Really? Is Jess's boyfriend named Zayn?"

"Yes, and, according to Jess, Louis has a girlfriend as well"

"Oh yeah, I do"

"Care to explain?"

"Love to. She's funny, has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen, she's also english *cue cute smile*, she can be shy, but once you get to know her, she's silly, loud and the most prettiest person on earth"

"Really? That's all?"

"Nope, there's more to her than you could ever imagine" he went in for a kiss. I started running my hands through his hair, but then I remembered the real reason for bringing him here.

"Louis, we need to talk" I said with all seriousness in my voice and led him to the living room.

"OK, what about?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Well, it's not good news.."

"You're not pregnent are you?"

"HEEEELL NAW! It's somethhing to do with...these" I extended my arm so he could see the cuts I had made when I was with Evan. He was taken aback, his eyes wide and his mouth hung open.

"Did...I...make you do this?" he asked with a scared look.

"NO! I don't know how you could ever think that! No, I did this when I was with Evan" I said with ease.

"Louis, has Jess told you anything about me and Evan's relationship?" I asked with a stern look.

"No, she hardly said a word to us, come to the think of it, but why?"

I motioned him to follow me to my bedroom. Where he...raped me. The rope burns on my wrists were still there, the actual rope was still tied to the corners of my bed. There was a knife on my dressing table, covered with blood, which I didn't do, he tried to kill more than once. The bed itself was messed up and there were blood stains everywhere. Louis just stood there in shock.

"This is what happened during those 5 months when you were gone?" he asked with a scared tone. I nodded with shame and looked at my feet. He continued to wonder around and look through everything. He stopped when he got to the knife. He walked over to me and held the blade over my cuts, to see if they matched. They didn't.

"Where are the other ones?" he asked suddenly worried.

"Are you sure you want to know?" I asked. I knew they were on my back, but they were really deep and I didn't want him to worry more. But he nodded slowly with fear in his eyes. I turned around and held my shirt up so he could see them. He gasped and spun me back around, causing me to let go of my shirt.

"Those are really deep cuts Sam, why didn't you tell this to anyone?" he asked.

"He said if I told anyone, he'd tie me to my bed and slit my throat" I replied with more shame.

"Well he did a pretty good job almost killing you"

"I told Jess though, she promised she wouldn't tell anyone"

"Why didn't you want anyone to know?"

"Because I was afraid that if she told you, you'll tell other people, and by other people, I mean post-it-on-twitter-and-all-your-fans-find-out-and-start-mobbing-me other people"

"But what's wrong with that?"

"Evan would've found out, he knew I was acting suspicious when I started telling Jess about it. But I started feeling relived, but for him, that was suspicious. So he started-" I tried, but I felt tears well up in my eyes and started trickling down my face. Louis hugged me and told me,

"He's gone now. You don't have to worry now."

That reasurred me that he would always be there to protect me, but I knew he wasn't gone.

He was alive, and ready to attack me whenever possible.

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

Heey guys! ON THE BRINK OF 1000 READS!! I LOVE YOU!!

Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed the boring (and I'm sorry it's short!!) chappie -_- Honestly, I did not have fun writing this. It was depressing. But there are more chapter to come people!!

Dedication to TooAwkward, just because :)

Um, next chappie needs 100 reads, 3 comments and 3 votes.

The song is Begin Again by Taylor Swift.

XD