French Concerts and Hills So Steep That You Need People To Carry You

Louis P.O.V

 ~

 ~

 ~

 ~

 ~

I looked out the window of the black van that the boys and I were being transported in from the airport. The boys were chatting about what band is better, what car is better etc. I guess I just don't feel as spontaneous as usual. I haven't in a while for that matter. I can smile and act like I'm having fun, but inside, no one knows what I feel like. Sad. Depressed. I haven't genuinely smiled in a while. It's the third month of our tour. I started acting when Sam broke up with me. Sure, when I was with her, I was happy, but that didn't mean that the depression didn't go away. Then there's all the Larry Stylinson shit. All the signs and rumors saying 'Just come out, who cares what management says!'. Well, first of all, MANAGEMENT DOESN'T HAVE A PART IN THIS! I'M AS STRAIGHT AS FUCK! Secondly, I don't know why people just assume that Harry and I are gay, we're just really good friends. Like when girls say to their best friends 'Love you!' or skip around together, arm in arm. Harry and I are like that, but we're both completely straight.

Right, now that I thought about that whole thing, the boys were staring at me in suspicion.

"What?" I asked in a low voice.

"Lou, you look a bit...off...are you OK?" Liam replied with concern in his eyes. Trust Liam to worry about everyone.

"I'm fine, just thinking about the concert tonight. Speaking of which, what are we going to do? We need to do some funny stuff, or I'm going to go crazy" I said. Harry placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Lou, you're already crazy" he said with a straight face. Seconds later, we burst into laughter. Of course though, my laughter was all an act. I started to text Sam.

To - Sammy BooBoo :) xx -  Hey lovely, performing in Paris tonight, any weird things you want the boys and I to do? Love you!! :) xx

While I waited for a reply, I started to listen to music. I pressed the shuffle button on my ipod and the first song is 'Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran'. Ugh, I blame Harry. He's obsessed with Taylor Swift music. As the music played, I began to think about when I first met Sam. Now I can probably hear everyone going "AGAIN?! IT'S THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN!". But FYI, I only got to see her for 3 days until she organised this trip with her friends. It was quite sudden and it was just...odd.  Before I could think about it more, my phone vibrated. She had replied. I smiled, paused the music and opened the text.

From - Sammy BooBoo :) xx - HEEY!! Katherine wants you to do the Prince of Bel Air rap? Love to hear Liam's beat-boxing skills again, uhhh, choose 3 girls to dance with during a cover aaaaaaaaand Jess wants everyone to wear a tank top and Andie wants you to say 'Sixty nine' in at least 2 songs, sing for me, will be thinking about you always, Love you too!! :) xx

I laughed and the boys turned to look at me before Harry got to it first.

"He's texting Sam" he smirked. The others rolled their eyes. I could feel my face going red, and I smiled into my chest. It was nice having someone to talk to without everyone barging in on the conversation. I started to text Harry.

To - Hazza :) - Oi! HAZZA! I need to talk to you later :)

Once I sent it, I put my music back on and the song continued to play. I put it on repeat. What? Harry has some good taste in music. SOME. Not much, but SOME. Anyway, while the song played, I started to replay memories from that one month Sam and I dated. Now that I think of it, I didn't really know anything about her. I got her tickets to France, which in my opinion is awesome, and a card. But that was nothing compared to what she got me. The carrot coupons were OK, but still, she got me 1D suspenders and a mini ipad!! THAT'S PRETTY FREAKIN AWESOME! I should really start using it more though. Anyway, I didn't really know anything about her. But she's really easy to talk to and oozes happy wherever she goes. But that's basically it. I must talk to her later.