Tears and Heartaches

Sam P.O.V

I ran to my car in tears. I just broke up with Louis, which was the hardest thing to do. He promised that we would go to France...on my birthday. He broke that promise when he backed up Niall with what he did to Jess. I can't trust him anymore. Oh, BTW, here's what happened to Jess...and Liam

You remember that brick with the threatening note?? Niall wrote that and Louis threw it. And the time bomb? Niall got a specialist to make it and went to the neighbours that had the stalker-ish view and turns out that the 'nice' lady was a secret spy from MI6 to plant it to Liam, Louis kept us distracted. You know the big car crash?? Niall took Jess's phone and got a cardboard box the exact same size as her phone. You know how Niall never wanted to talk to me?? Well, I guess that was to keep everything secret. I haven't got anything against Niall, he never talked to me or anything, but Louis...why?? I NEVER did anything wrong, so why should he do this to me. I'M the the one who got read the note, then pushed into the shelf. I'M the one who figured out the time bomb bit, with a bit of Harry's help. But you know what really stinks??

I broke up with Louis...on his birthday.

DAMN!! But he deserves it, he hurt Jess and Liam, but when he hurt Jess, he hurt me, because Jess is my best friend. You know that feeling when you feel like you've got a glassy-eyed fish at the bottom of your stomach?? That's what I've got, but worse.

When I arrived at my house, everything was still the same. The lounge had the big spaces, the bedrooms were tidy, one was empty, and the kitchen had food. But it doesn't feel like it's normal, because I'm so used to coming home to someone that's home. But it feels...empty. I felt my phone go off. It was a text from Harry.

From - Hazza xx - WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?? Louis's in tears, he says that you two are over because of something he did, is that true?? BTW, Everyone wants to know if ur OK?? R U?? PLZ REPLY SO I CAN STOP WORRYING!! ;-)

I ignored the last bit, my heart stopped when he said that Louis was in tears. I wanted to reply, I just didn't have any strength to though. I put my phone away and started ordering take-aways. I called Katherine to see if I'm fired yet, she said no, THANK GOD!! When I got dinner delivered, I went to the computer. I logged onto twitter...and saw a trend that made me think 'OK, I get that I'm a bitch, but why do you want to hate me so bad?'. The trend was #WhyLouShouldDumpSam. Then I checked out all the boy's pages. Turns out Niall tweeted...

'Louis is in tears because of him and Sam's break-up, help?? :-( '

NIALL YOU...*swears for 5 minutes*. I looked at Jess's page. Hardly anything was there, but the latest tweet was one from me, she re-tweeted this one just 2 weeks ago.

'Love is something you can't define, just enjoy the ride and pray that it'll last as long as it can :-)'

That one brought tears to my eyes, then I turned around and there was a pic of all of us. All 7. Niall, Zayn, Liam, Harry, Jess, Louis and me. We were smiling outside the house. We looked happy, as if we were BFF's. I'm going to miss that. Then I turned back to the computer and tweeted something before logging off...forever.

'Love is something that is hard to understand, especially if you've just lost it, but just live your life like it is and you'll be OK :-) Goodbye Twitter :'('

I went onto the 'settings' button and scrolled down to the bottom button. I clicked it and it came up with the message that made me hesitate.

Do you wish to delete your account??

I don't like getting hate. Even before the bullying, I still didn't like getting hate. But if I delete my twitter account, I'll lose all the messages I've had with other mates, the funny ones, the sad ones, the happy ones, the weird ones, ALL of them. Also I'll lose contact with the friends that I made through twitter, like He-who-must-not-be-named (Louis) and others. But...OK no more buts, now is the time.