His parents were immune to his behaviour but they know he was to not provoke when angry.

Looking at their elder brother who was like a fire breathing dragon Mansha and Shazir swallowed hard.

Mansha took a deep breath and told him everything.

"Lala... It's Manizeh," Mansha whispered.

Mir Taimoor Khan was shocked at first but then nodded at his sister to continue talking.

Mansha sighed deeply before she told him each and every word.

She told him how Shireen bano arranged everything and send gifts to surprise Manizeh on her birthday. 

She also instructed the person in charge of delivering the gifts to video call her so she can see Manizeh reaction and happiness.

But when she witnessed Manizeh anger and how she destroys everything broke her heart.
Shireen bano had thought that Manizeh was angry but her talking about divorce broke her completely and the next thing she fainted holding her chest in pain.

Mansha and Shazir were with her excited to see their cousin after a long time but they were also disheartened. 

They didn't know what to do so they called an ambulance and take her to the hospital calling Taimoor to reach as soon as possible.

The moment Mansha finished telling everything she looked at her brother who has a blank look on his face but she knows that he was seething.

Before anyone can say something Taimoor has taken off just muttering 'take care of his Dadi Janam and he will be back soon'. 

Shaheen beghum and Faiz Khan was worried about what he will do.

They just pray that he didn't do something that he will regret.

....

Manizeh was sleeping when a loud sound woke her up.

She looked toward the wall clock to see that it's already noon and she has slept the whole time, suddenly the sound gets louder.

She frowned but soon realized it as the front door knocking or more like banging. 

She ran downstairs but when she heard the loud banging at the door she got scared, she was home alone and didn't know what to do.

She gulped clearly afraid and moved toward the window to see who was at the door.

She peak outside to see a very angry Mir Taimoor Khan standing there and ready to knock the door down.

Now she was horrified, she never saw him this raging but she has to open the door before he breaks it down.

Manizeh takes a slow step toward the door and with shaking hands, she opened the door. In front of her stood the man she hates but now she was feeling fear in his presence.