I saw how she rolled her eyes and pursed her lips as if she was unhappy the fact that Nick rebuked her, she sighed and frowned like she was trying to put words per words to explain the situation to me, "Uhㅡ how do I put it. . . Someone is looking for you"

"My family?"

She shrugged as an answer, but still she didn't feed my curiosity.

"That's it?", I couldn't believe it took her more than a minute to explain the situation.

"Uhㅡ yeah, pretty much"

"Weird"

"We're just doing our duty, Sweety"

"Yes-- I don't mean that way, but. . . Who reported me?", I swore this was all my parents idea. 

Seriously, I wasn't even gone for more than 24 hours!
Its not even 24 hours yet.

At least that was what I thought at first before I saw the two officer shared a look before Officer Hopps' eyes back to me, "Mr. Frost did"

"Jack?"

"The senior one"

"Manny Frost?"

She nodded.

"You're lyingㅡ I've been Jack's neighbor since I was born and I never even saw Mr. Frost stayed in that house for more than 2 hours"

"Well, I'm sorry, but we received a call from him"

I dropped the conversation and threw my gaze to the window behind me and saw Jack's car was still following us. At least, I have him now.

The street became more familiar as we entering our town and I saw the police station not far than 10 feet from us. Well, this is it thenㅡ But Officer Nick didn't give any sign of slowing down, in fact he hit the gas faster, passing through the station. "You missed the station", I blurted out and pointed at the station that were now behind us.

"Yeahㅡ We're not taking you there", he replied

"You're going home kid", Officer Hopps added

"What? How about the papers that I need to fill and the forms?"

"Sweety, we're talking Manny Moon Frost here"

"So?"

It was so irritating that they only gave a splish-splash pieces of information, and not to care to explain the whole situation I was in to.

"You're so naive, young lady", Officer Wilde spoke up, his tone of his voice was hostile and gave a weird unpleasant feeling.

"What do you mean?", I asked. I have rights to know, beside he is the servant of the country and justice enforcer, what harm could he do?

"Well. . . in this world", I saw how he sneered making officer Hopps shifted her seat an inch away from him, "Power doesn't mean you are brave and true or being a nice citizen", his words become more bitter and with a disdainful look he smiled at me through the reflection of the car mirror, "Power comes from richness and position, people don't care what you doㅡ as long as you have a good publicity of how philanthropy you are, caring for the orphansㅡ"

"Nick, stop!", Officer Hopps cut him off before he could finish his speech; he stopped for a moment, before his facial expression became cold once again, "Caring for the environments which are just a bunch of nonsense, because the earth doesn't get better offer time with every effort that they admitted they did, they just did that to cover the nasty and horrid things they did, acted like they care but they simply don'tㅡ"