Fifty five

Sorry for the late update I went on vacation and thought there would be wifi for me to update but there wasnt!! Then when I was flying back home they started to search me and my bags because I sneezed! Then my flight got cancelled so I had to stay for extra time and I lost my Victoria secret bags (need felt so white in my entire existence) ! It was all a mess but it's all good now so enjoy!

Cameron

I'm a fucking asshole! I don't understand how I can have my feelings so messed up that I feel that I can't face what I want and it's her!

I need her back in my arms as I can make love to her again so I can feel her again and pleasure her with all that I can give her.

But I can't do it because I'm a fucking pussy! I'm scared that I'm going to get hurt in the process of getting her !

It's been a whole month since the last time I saw her at Dylan's place and I walked out like a coward I just couldn't face her, maybe that's how she used to feel around me..

Dylan and Mia are going out to the club tonight to celebrate her twenty second birthday and yes I know she is pregnant but that isn't going to stop her.

"I can't go!" I say to Dylan as he stands in the door way of my room.

"Why not?" He asks me throwing his arms in the air fed up with my changed emotions.

"I don't feel like clubbing Dy, I'm getting to old for that shit!" I lie and tell him.

"No your not! Your just scared to see her!" He groans rolling his eyes.

"No I'm not!" I yell at him.

I refuse to let him see me this weak and at my knees for her. Who knows he probably reports to her about me.

"Is that why you haven't been in the office since forever and insist on staying in your room for days on end?" He questions and I don't say anything, I don't want to deal with this bullshit at the moment.

"Come on you know how much Mia would love you to be there! Anyway it's a club it's dark and heaps of people handing around you can easily avoid her!" He groans standing up and kitting me on the back of the head before heading towards the door.

"I'll text you the address."

.

I don't know what provokes me to go but one reason that diverted me was seeing her.

I just can't do it.

I hand the valet diver my keys as I make my way to the security guard that is holding back a long line of desperate looking girls and guys on steroids.

He looks at me before offering me a small forced grin as he opens away the red rope and motions his hand for me to go through.

"Have a good evening Mr Dallas" he winks.

When I enter the club there are to many squashed up bodies against each other and the bar is inundated with drunks and sugar daddies wanting to get some tonight.

It a distinct smell of foreign substances and it's really over powering that someone could get high on this alone.

I begin to search for 'the group' in supposed to be in but every thot in a short arse dress begins to look the same.

"Cameron!" I hear Dylan's distinct voice as I move to a less crowded area.

I look up and see that he is waving at me trying to get my attention from at top room.

I go up the stairs next to me and enter a room which has VIP written in bold letters on the door. I take a deep breath before entering.

"Glad you could make it!" Dylan says as he wraps his arms around me into a tight embrace.