Fifty two

Song suggestion:
Jaymes Young- habits of my heart.
Andrew Belle- In my veins.

Cameron

She is utter perfection as she lies under me as our sweaty bodies meet each other and our hairs in a tangled mess but she doesn't fail to look spectacular so naturally.

"Cameron.." She whimpers as I dip in further into her.

Oh man she feels good.

"I can stop." I struggle the words to leave my mouth as I slowly push myself out of her.

"No." She moans letting go of the sheets she has collected into her fist and grabs a hold of my shoulder, "Don't stop."

"Open your eyes." I instruct her as she tilts her back up and squints her eyes shut.

My fingers trace along her chin to make we look at me and her eyes slowly peel open to look at me directly in the eye, where my most vulnerable emotions lay.

A soft moan escapes her plump lips she has contracted from all the lip biting she has inflicted into herself.

"Cameron.." She mumbles wanting to close her body off so I can pleasure her but I can't let it happen I need her to look at me and focus on what I'm doing because right now this is the only place I can feel as though she is mine again.

"Your perfect." I whimper as I hold in the struggle to let myself explode in her, I just need to keep feeling her.

She shakes her head but doesn't say anything and I know she is hurting but in a way of pleasure. "I love you." She breaths roughly.

I have a sudden urge to deepen myself within her and fasten my actions, I need to show her how much I love her in an odd way that only she can understand.

"Cameron." Her tone changes.

I distract myself as I continue.

"Cameron."

She can't go yet.

"Cameron."

Why does it have to be different now.

"Cameron."

I have a strange muscular ache in my back that makes me snap out and wake.

"Cameron Dallas your flight has been rescheduled again, I'm sorry Sir."

I rub my eyes and sit up straight and look at the flight attendant that begins to make her journey back to where she came from.

I want to ruin this airport to shreds because of all the difficulties it's taken but I still have the image of her in my head and I know it will be forgotten soon.

I haven't even driven myself insane yet because she isn't her, for me to linger over the realisation that she is there by my side.

.

Melissa

"I'm glad your home honey." My mom smiles as she hugs into me tightly like I'm going to leave again, little does he know I'm to afraid to.

"I missed you too mom." I tell her lifting my eyes to the ceiling so I don't let the tears fall.

"Melissa I know I caused a lot of trouble with you before bu-"

"Mom we have been through this and I know you did it out of love and I respect that." I assure her pulling back from the hug.

"Thank you Melissa." She smiles thankful that I have moved on.