five

Comments during the chapter help me know what you guys are feeling and think so far so don't forget to!

Melissa's POV

Week 1 without him was the hardest. I drowned myself in tears and pitied myself with chocolate.

Week 2- I turned the music up higher and every word seemed to connect with me, the words seemed to mean something to me and every memory kept coming back.

Week 3- I destroyed away all the evidence of him. I smashed the frames and ripped up the pictures. It hurt like hell but it all had to be done.

Week 4- I tried to get you out of my mind and you out of my veins but it was hopeless so I ripped oven my skin but you were still there in my chest and there was no getting you out so I tried harder.

Week 5- I distanced myself from everything and sat in the corner of every class and pushed away any one who tried to help.

Week 6- I tried the pills it they didn't work and the razors were only killing away the memories of you and the tears were the only thing that healed for me.

Week 7- I saw you drive with your mother in the car we kissed on and the time you drove me home with a drunk Mia in the back seat. Seeing you like somone set my insides lit me on fire destroying me slowly again, probably you.

Week 8- It's 3am and I unlock my phone to message you but my fingers don't move and the tiny line in the box keeps flashing because I have nothing to say to you. I miss you words that were only for me.

Week 9- I've said it before and I'll say it again I hate you but then again I love you and I can't see straight because all I see is your face and I want to take it away again because the pain burns to hard. The memories, accusations and words made me feel like my heart was collapsing but then I remembered I never mattered to you anyway.

Week 10- You never loved me but I sadly loved you. So I wash away the feeling like every other day and pretend you don't exist so I can kiss someone else who cares.

Cameron's POV

When I stumble against her she was lost in herself and I thought I was the one to set her straight.

It was all good for a while until my addiction started to control me and I lost it all.

Her eyes were hollow once again and the life was sucked out of them again. I needed to some how out her back together but she wouldn't let me but when I did it fell apart again.

I just needed to see her happy but when other people made her laugh rage filled me but she looked so fragile I couldn't try and fix her so I kept myself away again.

When she got better she didn't try take me with her. All she wanted was for me to he her anker but I was scared I would bring her down with me...

So I stay stuck waiting for her to come back to me.

Melissa's POV

I got myself together and went Dress shopping.

The definition of death.

Mia is either crying over how every dress is to revealing or she is either laughing from the old lady's showing us the dresses.

The ladies annoyed me telling me I was to beautiful to be all alone but little do they know that all I wanted. but I put on a fake smile and smiled through it all trying to be there for Mia.

I don't know why she is going through with this whole 'marriage' but she is so in love I don't think it really matters to her anymore.

Were driving home from a boutique that we had no luck in finding a dress in, along with the other hundreds of places.