Twenty four

"Where you going to tell me?" He yells and I shake my head I don't know what to say to him.

"Were you going to keep it a secret from me this whole time?" How voice begins to crack under his anger.

"Yes"

"Fucking hell Melissa!" He screams as he places his hands at the back of his head and paces up and down.

"What are we going to do?"

"I'm not pregnant"

His eyes turn to look at me with disgust. "You aborted?"

"No! Like you would think that of me!" I yell at him my emotions playing up again.

"I wasn't feeling well so I took the yet in came up positive and I freaked out so I went to the doctor and we did further tests and they were all proven wrong."

He grabs his clothes quickly and throws them on and he grabs his keys off the side table. "Where are you going?" I cry but he doesn't answer me.

I get out of the bed and rush as I follow him out towards the door. "Cameron don't go.." I beg.

"Don't talk to me!" He spits and I flinch at his words.

When he opens the door Nash is standing there about to knock on the door but Cameron storms out kicking the door.

"What happened?" Nash asks worried as he looks over my horrid state.

"He freaked out after he found a pregnancy test."

Nash's expression turns to shocked as he looks down to my belly. "I'm not pregnant, he is just mad because I didn't tell him."

"He has issues when it comes to telling him things." Nash explains.

"He has issues with everything!" I cry and he nods in understanding.

"I'll follow him in my car and try to get through to him somehow" Nash speaks up and I wish him luck as he races out.

I hate this moment, I feel like I'm slowly on fire burning away and it doesn't matter how many people are around me they just won't stop it.

I hear nothing from Nash or Cameron and I'm starting to get worried, it's late in the evening and there is nobody to contact for all I know he could of done something irresponsible.

I sit on the couch and watch over the white door just waiting for some type of movement. I feel as if everything in this last year has been a mess, nothing but false hope and that Cameron has changed in ways I can't figure out or help.

Then I'm snapped out of my daze by a pins at the door it's loud and desperate and I bolt to the handle but my heart drops when I see him standing at the door with Jack. I'm speechless.

"He showed up at the office drunk out of his mind."

"Fuck you" Cameron slurs as he stumbles past me.

"I could take him back with me if you don't want him here." Jack mumbles but the memories form to many obstacles to overcome.

"Melissa I didn't know what got over me or why I did what I did and I'm sorry!" Jack tells me and he looks genuinely upset.

"I'll take care of him for now" I finally speak as I shut the door in his face.

I compose myself before I try to locate Cameron, I find him in the kitchen lazily pouring himself a drink of straight up whiskey that nearly fills the cup.

"Don't do this.." I cry as I watch him chug it all down.

"Have emotions?" He asks

"Be upset at me.." I say but he completely ignores me.