Twenty two

An annoying alarm sets off and I feel Cameron fidget next to me, after staying up late wih Harrison until Joanne came and by the time I got to bed I was exhausted and Cameron's body was spread out on the bed taking up all the space and when I somehow got in he wrapped his arms around me tightly in his sleep that I nearly lost circulation.

Now it's the morning and Cameron is on his way to work and I'm on the way to college, I'm in no mood at all but after all the breaks I have taken I have no choice and after all I found out about with Jack I don't know how to act really.

"Good morning" Cameron speaks his voice so raw and he falls on top of me my body pressed between the bed and him.

"Go away!" I groan trying to flip him off .

"No I'm pretty comfortable actually" he says with a smirk.

"You have work" I tell him again and he shakes his head.

"Stop trying to get me away" he frowns and I take a deep breath out the tense muscles in my body.

He leans down so his lips met mine and I forget about everything this is all that I want really, Cameron.

"I love you" I mutter against his lips and he smiles as he reconnects our lips leaving no time for any thoughts or oxygen.

He is even possessive of oxygen.

My fingers run through his hair as I tug gently, Cameron's hands grab my waist and makes his way to my thigh. I don't want to leave and the voice at the back of my head reminding me I have to leave soon is the least of my concern.

"Cameron?" There is a soft knock at the door and as I try desperately to somehow hide what were doing even though they can't see us Cameron holds me down.

"Yes?" He groans probably equally annoyed as I am that someone stopped us.

"I need to see you." Smith says.

"I'm coming in a second." He lays flat on me his heavy weight pressing against me.

"I have to go" he whispers.

"You should it sounds important.." I reluctancy tell him and he slowly gets up, the white sheets dropping from his tanned torso and revealing him, I will probably never get sick of seeing him like this.

He smirks as he makes his way to his closet and pulls on his clothes as usual, he looks so smart and sharp it's intimidating, he then sprays his empowering perfume that nearly has me knocked out.

"I will see you later babe." He whispers as he kisses my forehead and makes his way out locking the door behind him.

I fall back down on the bed this is going to be the start of a good day, or so I hope.

.

I got a phone call around 11am as I sat in the library and it was Cameron.

"Hello" I speak and I can imagine the smile spreading across his face.

"Hey" he speaks back the only sound that can be heard is our breathing and it's peaceful.

"I got to work late today." He finally speaks.

"Oh okay" I frown even though he can't see me, I hate his late hours and it gets me thinking to if he really is doing what he says.

"Melissa, trust remember."

"I do it's just that I miss you" I lie

"I know I'm so sorry but I need to do this don't wait up for me I don't know what time I will be back."