Chapter 22- Blushing Bun

Start from the beginning

" You also don't remember.... don't balm me " Jungkook rolled his eyes " Okay hyung....please cover my duty " Jungkook said to Hoseok who nodded " You come on now, we have to come back before it get dark " Taehyung nodded his head....they waved at others and start walking " but how are we going their....John is not here " Taehyung said....Jungkook looked at him.

" By bus " He said and ran " This energetic bunny " Taehyung mumbled with a little smile and run behind him " But I never traveled before by bus " Taehyung said in whining tune...Jungkook sighed " You big baby....it's not that you will die of you will travel in bus " Jungkook scold him... Taehyung pouts.

After waiting for few minutes, the bus arrives...they got inside the bus " You know where his office is ?" Jungkook asked Taehyung " Yeah " Jungkook's eyes fall on an empty seat " Go and seat there " Jungkook said to Taehyung...Taehyung sat on the seat, while Jungkook was standing holding a bar.

" What if he won't say anything about him?" Jungkook asked him, worried...Taehyung thought for a moment " If he can help him getting out jail for money....then he can tell us  everything for money " Taehyung replied with a slight smirk... Jungkook shook his head " maybe he will tell us nicely....no need to waste money " Jungkook said.

Taehyung chuckled " not everyone in this world are like you Jungkook....you lived in the small place, people here are nice....but not All people are sweet like you, you have to be like them for sometime " Jungkook looked at him surprised " maybe you're right " When they were talking....a man stood behind Jungkook, took close which made him uncomfortable.

He touched Jungkook's back, Taehyung notice Jungkook was feeling uncomfortable.... Taehyung saw the man, who was looking at Jungkook with lusty eyes " I will kill this fucker !" Taehyung stood up and was about to hot him, but Jungkook grabbed his wrist, stopping him " Don't...." Jungkook said to him and points at police.

" They won't believe in you, sit back down, I will take care of him " Jungkook said....Taehyung sit back down....he was litterly I killing the man.... Jungkook closed his eyes when the man touched his leg "That's it!" Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's wrist and made him sat in his lap.....( I really want him to break his face....but also, no fight for now ).

Jungkook gusped him shock " Tae...le,-" Jungkook tried to stood up but Taehyung was holding him tightly...someone girls squealed looking at them and some took pictures of them " Stay here Jungkook....or else I would lose my temper and will kill him right here " Taehyung said in his deep voice, a angrily.

Jungkook gulped and sat....Taehyung glared at the man, who was also looking at them shocked....All the way Jungkook was blushing when people were looking at them, while Taehyung was enjoying because the love of his life was sitting on his lap.

" That wasn't necessary " Jungkook mumbled who was still blushing while holding his sling bag tightly....Taehyung chuckled when he saw Jungkook's red face " cute " Taehyung thought to himself.

Skip Time.....

Taehyung Pov

Me and Bun were sitting in that lawyers office waiting for him....I looked at his hand, maybe it won't hurt I hold them.....just as I was about hold his hand, I hear him mumbling "
I will break his teeth when I will see him " He love breaking others teeth, I don't know why....I grabbed his hand " Don't be angry...stay calm " He took a deep breath and nodded.

" Good afternoon " the lawyer entered into the room and smiled at us " his may I help you ?" He asked and sat in front of us....Jungkook hit me with elbow to start talking...I cleared my throat " We wanted to ask you something about Park Bogum " I said, in my serious tune....which I barely use after meeting Jungkook.

" Park Bogum? What about him?" I leaned a little back " after doing such a crime....how is he still free ?" The lawyers expressions changes from smiley to nervous one " It's none of your business  " Jungkook yawned my hand and stood up...he marched towards the lawyer and grabbed his collar " It's our business...he rapped my sister, because of him she killed herself!" Jungkook shouted at him.

I panicked, I told him to stay calm....I grabbed his arm and pulled him back.....I hold his waist tightly, holding him back... The lawyer adjusted his shirt " here " I thought the money on his table...he smirked and looked at us " please sit down " Jungkook looked at me shocked " told you ".

" I will tell you everything....A to Z "

_______________________
Chapter 22

My school is start from day after tomorrow, well actually I'm going from day after tomorrow 😂, my school start last week.

Favourite part of the chapter?

Something is gonna happen in next chapter 👁️👁️ 🌟 Not a bad thing don't worry.

- I purple you 💜

- author Nim 🐰