Khushi had lunch with Anjali, Nani, Mamiji and Mamaji ... and Rahul also joined them as it was Sunday. Khushi had missed Rahul too, so after lunch she had sit down with him and talk long for all the missing days. When Arush needed the change of diaper ... Khushi had asked Anjali to come with her.  Anjali was first confuse as why Khushi was asking her to come as before Khushi always do Arush's things all by herself.

While giving a bath to Arush Khushi had explain Anjali not to talk to her parents about the proposal and also talk to Nani to do the same. Khushi also told her conversation with Arnav about not telling anyone about them till the fashion show is over. Anjali was ecstatic to know that Arnav was ready for the commitment but got a little disappointed when Khushi told her that Arnav had asked to wait till the fashion event. Plus she wanted to talk to Arnav first about themselves and about their relationship. 

So Anjali agreed with Khushi and talked about this to Nani ... although Nani was too disappointed about it but she agreed as Khushi had requested and she would not deny her. Nani silently wish for them , to be together ... to be always happy with each other.

------------------------------------------------

It was Around 5pm when Akash and Arnav returned back from the office. They have seen their family sitting under gazebo in the lawn ... so they went over there. Arnav was not surprise to see Khushi there ... playing with Arush. He knew that Khushi will come today for Arush. She hardly miss any opportunity to meet Arush ... and for some reason it makes him happy seeing Khushi's bond with his son. He knew that she will be a great mother ... wait .. what he is thinking? Is he ready to accept her as his son's mother? ... he stopped in his track with this thought.

"Arey Chottey, Akash ... you guys came?", said Anjali when he saw both of them coming ... but got a bit confused when he saw Arnav stopping few steps back ... she didn't miss when his eyes stare Khushi for a moment and then came to meet hers.

"yeah Di ... too tired and hungry", said Akash as he sit down beside Rahul, who was in conversation with Mamaji.

"ok I will just ask HP to make some snack. I have already ask him to make some tea", said Anjali as she moves towards the entrance.

When she came near to Arnav who was still on the spot, "Chottey ... you will have your black coffee here?", asked Anjali as she knew he will want to be around Khushi and she wasn't wrong when Arnav agree and went towards front door saying that he will freshen up. Anjali smile and follow him inside.

After 20 mins or so Arnav came back to the gazebo, "Where is Akash and Mamaji?", asked Arnav sitting beside Rahul.

"Akash is inside. He got some call and Mamaji had taken Mamiji and Nani to neighborhood, someone is sick I guess ... they will be back in an hour", said Rahul as he drink his tea. Arnav nod his head slightly and picks up his coffee.

Anjali and Khushi were playing with Arush a little distance away ... Rahul and Arnav was talking about their work related things ... Arnav notice that during their conversation, every now and then Rahul would look towards Anjali and his Di too sometimes look back towards Rahul ... and when their gazes meet they both will give each other a light smile. Just then while running after the ball Anjali trip and fell down.

"Di .." ... "Anjali"    Arnav and Rahul both stood up.

They both run towards her .. but Rahul was the one who reached first ... he instantly took Anjali's hand and make her stand up. Khushi too came there.

"Anjali ji ... you alright ..? lagi toh nahi ap ko?(You are not hurt, do you?)", asked Khushi.

"No .. I am fine (Anjali look towards Rahul who look worried) Rahul I am fine. I just tripped, nothing happen see", said Anjali as she bring her foot forward and lift her saree a bit.