Chapter 21- I will have my Kookie

Start from the beginning

3,154 likes
Leelisa Love you @ officialtaehyung

Taehyung rolled his eyes and decided to comment

Officialtaehyung Love you not 😒

He sighed and stood up...he got out of the room and was walking when he heard something " Namjoon I know....but we can't tell Hung about his real parents " Taehyung leaned a little to hear more clearly " yes I'm being selfish...I don't him to leave me " he heard Chang wan " and also if Jungkook will know about his real parents...and his sister....he will definitely leave me " Taehyung frowns.

" Bun's real parents are alive? Who are they ?" Taehyung thought to himself...Chang wan hang up the call, Taehyung immediately went back to Jungkook's room....he looked at Jungkook, who was drying his hairs in front of the mirror, with towel...Taehyung smiled dreamily " why is he so beautiful " He thought to himself.

Jungkook turn around and got starlted when he saw Taehyung " What are you!?" Jungkook sighed " you're so beautiful " Taehyung mumbled, Jungkook turn around " did you said something ?" Jungkook asked him confused....Taehyung shook his head.

Jungkook sighed and shook his head " Anyways....go and take a shower " Taehyung nodded his head...

After Taehyung took shower he went downstairs....he saw Jungkook serving to all...He went to them and sat on the chair beside Jimin " from where did the sun rises ?" Jimin said looking at Taehyung rolled his eyes " Pass me that " Taehyung said pointing towards the apple... Jungkook smiled " Magic of Jungkookie " Jimin mumbled to himself " Shut up before I break your teeth " Taehyung Whispered to him.

" brat ! Because of you I lost such a great wide material boy " Jimin said sighing towards Jungkook....Taehyung glared at Jimin...Taehyung hold his finger and twisted it making him whine " This wife material boy is going to be my husband so control your eyes and tongue " Jungkook frowns when he saw Jimin's painful expressions.

" You okay hyung?" Jungkook asked him concerned...Yoongi who was aware of all of the drama chuckled continue eating " Y-yeah " Jungkook just nodded his head and again start doing his work " T-that means you love him ?" Jimin Whispered to Taehyung.... Taehyung looked at Jungkook....Jungkook looked up and smiled at him sightly " Yeah....I love him " .

" Okay Papa....see you in the evening " Jungkook waved at his father "Aren't you coming ?" Jungkook asked Taehyung.... Taehyung looked at him " I will come after some time " Jungkook nodded his head.... Jungkook was about to go but Taehyung grabbed his hand " Take care " He said to him with a smile....Jungkook smiled back " you too " .

Taehyung looked at Jungkook....be turn around and saw Chang wan who was walking towards the opposite side " Father in law !" Taehyung shouted...Chang wan continue walking " why isn't he stopping " Taehyung mumbled, he run behind him, shouted father in law....but Chang wan didn't stop while people stare at Taehyung with weird stares.

" Stop " Taehyung starlted Chang wan when he put his hand on his shoulder while breathing heavily " You scared me boy " Chang wan said to him while his hand in his chest " like father like son " Taehyung thought to himself " sorry ..I was shouted 'Father in law ' but you didn't stop " Taehyung said breathing heavily.

" your fault because you always call me Uncle...I thought it was someone else " Taehyung sighed " I wanted to ask you something " Taehyung said " okay but walk because I'm getting late for school " Taehyung looked at him " your still in s-" Chang wan glared at him " I'm a teacher " Taehyung nervously laughed " sorry " that start walking.

" Now ask " Chang wan said " Who are Jungkook's parents ?" Chang wan looked at him " am I blind to you?" Taehyung gluped " I meant real " Chang wan sighed " I knew you heard me in the morning " Change wan stopped and looked at him " your really closed with his sister " I looked at him " Me ?" I asked confused.