Chapter One: Welcome to SHIELD

ابدأ من البداية

The city of New York has had its share of disasters and problems overtime, such as the 9/11 attacks and storm issues, but today, the whole city had been evacuated or some of those in the city have fled off down to the underground shelters and bunkers throughout the city, or have run off to get out of the city and away from the area before it can happen. There was a Demon attack incoming, and nobody was taking any chances with the attack.

"At 11:30AM today, a state of emergency has been declared for the Manhattan region and the surrounding New York City area." A male's voice called out on the P.A emergency system throughout the city. "All residents, proceed to your designated evacuation shelter immediately. I repeat, at 11:30AM today, a state of emergency has been declared for the Manhattan region and the surrounding New York City area."

Meanwhile, down at one of the phoneboxes, someone was trying to make a phone call to somebody that was in the city at the time. But, as he was waiting for the call to go through, the dial tone occurred on the phone, the person slumped against the side of the phonebox in frustration.

"All phone lines are currently disabled due to the state of emergency. Please try again later." A woman's voice spoke on the phone.

The person sighed in exasperation, putting the phone back on the hook. "I can't even reach her on the landline, let alone my mobile? She told me to call her once I arrived. But, I didn't know this would happen." The person stepped out of the phonebox, and looked to a photograph. "Maybe I shouldn't have come here. It be better for me to go back to Indianapolis..."

The person goes by the name of Braedey Martin. He is a young male, only about 17 years of age, with pale white skin, short jawline-length brown hair, and cobalt blue colour eyes. He stands only 5ft tall, his body being skinny, has broad shoulders, lean legs and arms, while he has lean muscles. He is wearing a black shirt with a blue jacket overtop, as well as jeans and black boots.

 He is wearing a black shirt with a blue jacket overtop, as well as jeans and black boots

Braedey is a rather passive and laid-back person. He often struggles with trying to fit into any crowd, even if it's with those he knows of. He is somewhat introverted and disconnected from physical life due to having little to no meaningful contact with others. In social party situations, he is a bit uncomfortable, and he often has difficulty controlling his emotions around others. He has some childhood problems and has to deal with a lot of family issues, many of which that had occurred when he was only 10 years old, and two years later.

Braedey started to slowly walk along the roads, heading off to try and find a way to get back to the airport. But, as he did so, the sound of roaring engines could be heard overhead and approaching his area. He looked up to see what could be Bell/Boeing V-22 Osprey helicopters and Bell QTR Quad Tiltrotors flying off overhead, all of them heading towards the coast, much to the brunette's surprise. Then, a fleet of F-18 and F-22 jets shot through the streets of Manhattan, Braedey diving for cover, as the jets roared by, their guns and missiles firing at something nearby. Braedey lifted his head to look back, peering towards one of the open spots of the buildings. But, as he did so, his eyes widened in horror of what he could see.