"Come in ...", said Arnav and sit straight on chair.
Akash comes in, "Bhai ... you got time?  Need to talk something important", said coming close to Arnav.

"Yeah ... what is it?", said Arnav as he looks up at him.

"Why did you asked Amit to increase the security around us and the house?", asked Akash still standing.

Arnav was little taken aback with the question, "well just as precaution Akash ... because of the fire incident", said Arnav not wanting to tell him the real reason behind it. He doesn't want to worry him.

"Precaution doesn't mean that the bodyguards have to follow you to other city as well", said Akash as he eyes his brother. Arnav was surprise at his remark ... and look at him astonished.

"Well you have to give me some credit ... after all I am your brother", said Akash a bit proudly. Arnav chuckled at his remark ... well yeah he had to give him some credit ... how come his brother get that smart?

"yeah ... you're right", said Arnav.

"So whats the reason? Is there some threat that I am not aware of?", said Akash again surprising Arnav.

Before Arnav could answer ... the door knocked again and Aman came in. He stopped seeing Akash there.

"Aman?", said Arnav looking at him with questioning gaze.

"ASR I need to discuss something important with you ... you busy?", said Aman looking at Akash and then Arnav.

"No ... what is it?", said Arnav looking at Aman.

"um ... (Aman look at Akash and then at Arnav) no I will come back later", said Aman and turn to go but Arnav stopped him. "Its ok Aman ... you can discuss".

Aman turned back to Arnav ... "you sure?", he asked him. Arnav nodded his head.

"What is it? Is it related to the threat that I am not aware of?", said Akash looking at both Aman and Arnav. Aman was surprise at what Akash had said he looked questioningly at Arnav asking if he had tell something to him about the car incident. Arnav understanding his questioning gaze just shake his head slightly.

"Aman ... what is it?", said Arnav.

Getting a cue from Arnav, Aman said, "Well I talked to CBI just like we decided and they got the info that who is behind the fire and car incident ... so the officer wants to meet you ... should I fix the meeting for tomorrow?".

"Car incident ...? What car incident?", asked Akash getting worried. Aman then explains him the attack on Arnav's car and the message written on it.

"What ?? and you guys are telling me this now?", said Akash with some anger and worriness. "Akash we didn't want to worry you as we ourselves didn't know who is behind all this", said Arnav.

"tuch ... bhai", Akash shake his head.

"Aman ... you fix the meeting for tomorrow ... alright?", said Arnav looking at Aman who nodded his head and left the office. Akash too turned to go but Arnav stopped him.

"Akash .. don't tell anyone at home .. ok?", said Arnav.
"But bhai ...", Akash want to argue but Arnav stopped him.
"Not yet Akash ... I will myself tell them when the time is right. Just be alert for now ... ok?", said Arnav standing up from his chair. Akash agreed and left his cabin.

Arnav too left his cabin after some time, he had some time in his next meeting, he wanted to see Khushi or talk to her if he gets the chance ... to know how is she doing. He came into the hall and saw her cubicle empty so thinking that she might be in cafe he went in that direction and yes he was right. Khushi was indeed there ... standing by the counter with NK ... she was smiling and talking with him. He was glad seeing her smile ... that means she is doing good ... but still she lacks her complete chirpy self. But he was sure that she will be back to her complete self soon ... she is strong girl ... he knows that.