CHAPTER 16 |M|

WARNING : This chapter contains mature content. If you are easily offended or are under the age of 18, please do not read it.

__________

Mishka's POV

"I want you too" I can feel his body stiffening under my touch.

"You don't know what you are saying Mishka" he muttered.

"I know very well, I want you too in every way possible." I kissed him over his t-shirt. He sighed and holding my hand, he brought me in front of him.

"Think again Mishka, I can wait as much as you want" his voice husky, contradicting his words and actions. I can feel struggle in his voice.

"I don't want to think about anything else beside you." coming closer I clutched his collar, tipping on my toes, I gave a light peck on his lips, looking straight into his eyes. I don't know from where I'm getting this much courage, but right now I can't think of anything else. I just want us to be close, so close.

"You'll regret" he whispered in his deep voice, which always has some effect on me.

"I won't" I whispered back. He looked at me for a minute and bending down, he hooked one arm on the back of my knees and another on my back and picked me up. Placing me in the center of the bed, he came over me, his body covering mine. He was about to kiss me but I placed my hand on his chest, interrupting his action. He looked at me confused.

"Can you switch off the light, please?" I whispered as I'm feeling too shy to do anything in a bright room. He nodded and stretched his hand to the side table and pressed a button and the light went off, now only the light from the lamp was illuminating the room.

"Is this okay?" he asked and I nodded my head in agreement. I looked at Aarish and saw him taking something out from the drawer. It was something like foil. I was about to ask him when he said something that made me totally red. "It's a condom. As much as I want to feel you bare, but this not the right time. We can't take risk of having a baby right now." the thought of having a baby with him made my inner self clench.

He placed 'that thing' beside pillow and hovered me again. My breath erratic and tension gripping over me because of the coming event. He placed a lingering kiss on my forehead then kissed my eyelids softly, then my nose and lastly came on to my lips. Everything floods the moment his lips touched mine. He brushed my lips softly, my lips parted for him, immediately wanting more. He tasted me, spreading my lips gently with his and dipped his tongue inside. His hand raking over my body. I respond eagerly, my body taking over my mind. He gripped my buttocks in his hand and gave it a tight squeeze, making me moan in the kiss. His kiss turned more demanding, touch turned harder, making me feel dizzy. I can feel his hand now under my top, caressing my stomach, making me flinch at the touch, but he did not stop this time instead moved it further until his hand were on my left bra covered breast. He gave it a light squeeze, making me gasp, breaking our kiss. He pulled back a little and looked at me, still moving his hand over my breast.