CHAPTER 23

5 months later

5 months later

Mishka's POV

"Which chapter we have to do today?" I asked the kids sitting in front of me.

"Coal and petroleum" they all said in a chorus.

"Noooo..... It's boring " I whined.

" You don't like this chapter Mishka Di (elder girl) ?" one of the student asked me.

"No" I shook my head. "I hate this chapter" I said making face. "But we have to do it. It's coming in your half-yearly exam, right?" they all nodded.

"Okay then, let's start" just then I had the urge to pee. "Uhh... You all start reading, I'll just come". I stood up and went to the washroom.

I looked down at my cute 6 month old baby bump. "You don't let your Mumma sit in peace even for half an hour, right?" I said patting my bump lightly. Just then I felt the baby kicking which made me chuckle. "That means yes, isn't it?" 

Caressing my bump, I looked up in the mirror. Everything has changed in these five months. From my situation to my appearance. I now live with Kaaki. She's so sweet and caring. I've also learnt many things about her. She's living alone since thirty-four years. Her husband left her when he got to know that she won't be able to conceive ever in her life. After that her parents also abandoned her. I feel very bad for her. How can anyone leave such a kind-hearted lady!

She is being totally supportive during my pregnancy, unlike other people she never taunted me for being pregnant without wedlock. In fact, she is handling every expense of me, from my check-ups to food items. She's no wealthy person, but she's doing as much as she is capable of. I thank the God for sending her to me. Most of the time I feel like a burden on her. And actually I am.

That's why I thought earlier to do any job but Kaaki denied straight away saying that I should be at home and take care of myself. So I decided to tutor kids of neighborhood. I'm not earning much but I've no other option. I'm planning to do a job after giving birth.

And now talking about my appearance, I have grown a little bit fat.  There's always a glow on my face and that is because of my cute baby.

But talking about initial days, they were very tiring. Then started the morning sickness or better termed as all-day sickness in my case as it had no specific time to happen. It was bad, really bad. I would puke anytime.  Now it has decreased a lot. And about exhaustion, I would feel fine one minute and the next second I would feel as if I hadn't slept in a week. That's how my first trimester was but I had gotten over it and that too safely.

Currently being in the end of second trimester, is better than being in first. There's not much going on but my breast has become tender and quite big. They sometimes hurts. My ankles, feet and hands also got very swollen in the last month.