CHAPTER 18

Please play this👆 song when mentioned

Please play this👆 song when mentioned. I assure you, you'll love it while reading.

—————

Author's POV

Opening her eyes to the bright radiance from the morning sun, she saw Aarish sitting on the bed, leaning on the headboard, typing something on the laptop. Rubbing her eyes she tried to get rid off the sleep, letting out a yawn.

Oh hearing her, he turned his head and saw Mishka rubbing her eyes with her both hands, just like a baby. Just when he thinks that he couldn't possibly love her more than he already does, he's proven wrong.

"Good morning!" placing his hand on her head, he started stroking her hair lightly. She looked up at him and gave a beautiful smile.

"Good morning" she said. "What are you doing?" she asked him in hoarse voice, gesturing to the laptop.

"Office work" he shrugged.

"Office?" she was confused.

"Yeah, I sometimes help Dad in his work" he explained.

"Oh" she nodded and started looking around for the time. "What's the time?"

"It's.... 11:25" he said looking at the time on his laptop.

"What?" she shrieked on hearing his reply and sat up immediately. " I never slept this much"

On the other hand, Aarish got frozen on his spot seeing the view in front of him. He couldn't move his eyes away and his mind went back to the night they spent together. He was aroused. Again.

Mishka followed his gaze and saw her naked chest exposed to his eyes. She squeaked and immediately brought up the bedsheet, clutching it to her chest, her face heated up in shyness. Aarish too got out of his wonderland. Clearing his throat, he tried to think about something else.

Umm... Pigs? Yes pigs.

And it worked.

"I'm going to take a shower" Mishka said shyly, her eyes casted down.

"Okay" he nodded his head and got back to his work. Gathering sheet around herself, she got up but hissed in pain between her thighs and again sat down.

Keeping his laptop down, Aarish instantly walked to her side. "What happened?"

"It's paining" she mumbled. Aarish understood and bending down to her level, picked up in his arms. Mishka looked at the bed and saw blood stains on it and her face flushed in embarrassment. "Aarish please put me down, I've to change the bedsheet first."

"Am I not capable of doing that?" he asked, raising one of his eyebrows.

"It's not that, it's because of me and you must be feeling disgusted with it. So I'll do it" Mishka murmured looking at his chest.