CHAPTER 11

The rain running down our faces to where our lips met

The rain running down our faces to where our lips met. Each one of us tasting the cold drops. Instead of lessening the intensity of the moment, it enhanced it more. I push my lips more firmly against her, feeling the softness of her lips. The wave that ran through my body was intoxicating making my head swim. Controlling myself, I pulled back to take in her beautiful face.

Her cheeks are suddenly kissed pink like a spring rose making her look adorable. She was looking me wide eyed, with shock and confusion in them. I wanted to wrap her in my arms and never let go. But first things first, I need to clarify what happened a while ago.

"What you saw earlier is not what you are thinking" I held her face in my palms and looked into her eyes.
"It was Anaya, who kissed me. I didn't even get the chance to react and you came at the moment" I explained myself further when I did not get any response from her.

"Oh" she lowered her gaze.

"Mishka, I swear on you, since the party night, I didn't kissed anyone. Kissing is not in the frame when I didn't even touched anyone." she nodded her head.

"Mishka, I... I like you" Her head shot up at my confession, looking at me wide eyed, mouth opening and closing as if she doesn't know what to say. "Nobody has ever made me feel the way you make me feel and that is such a crazy feeling. And all I know is that I want to be with you."I couldn't hold back my feelings anymore. It was too much to handle.

"I.. I.. " she stammered.

"It's fine, you don't have to say anything. Take your tim-"

"I like you too" I stilled at her confession. She was looking into my eyes with something undescribable. A smile crept on my face. Mentally, I was dancing in joy. I now realised, how it feels when someone return your feelings back. It's beautiful. I so much wanted to ravish her mouth right now so that's what I did.

Encircling my arms around her waist, I firmly pulled her body against mine. She inhaled sharply and placed her hands against my chest. Grabbing the back of her neck lightly, I leaned closer to her, our lips inches apart. Her breath quickened and so did mine. "May I?" I asked staring right into her eyes. She nodded her head in acceptance and closed her eyes. I brushed her lips with mine and lightly slid tongue across her bottom lip and then started kissing her softly. Initially, she did not respond but slowly started moving her lips clumsily, mimicking my action. Hell, it was such a turn on. Her inexperience was making me hard like anything. I swept my tongue on the seam of her lips, wanting to enter her mouth and taste her. I pinched her waist lightly making her gasp and entering my tongue in her mouth, caressing her tongue with mine. A shallow hum escaped from her in response. Sliding my hands up her body, I cradled her face with my hands and started kissed her passionately. She tastes so sweet, her lips are soft like petals. I'm sure I'll be addicted to her taste now.