CHAPTER 15

Dedicating this chapter to my lovely friend Aarohi_Malhothra25mention a user

Mishka's POV

"You got everything that I said, right?" Aarish asked me. I nodded. We are now sitting in the back seat of the car, which is driven by the driver Uncle as we are heading to the airport. Wearing faded blue jeans with black t-shirt and shades on he is looking as handsome as ever. His biceps and veiny arms clearly visible to my eyes. I wanna really trace those veins with my fingers right now.

"Aadhar card or any other identification card?" Startling me. from my reverie, I concentrated what Aarish was saying.

"Yes, I have my Aadhar card" I dig my hand into the front side of the bag and took out my card, forwarding it to him.

"You keep it with yourself, you just have to show it at the entrance and during check-in along with your ticket" he instructed me.

"Check-in?"

"Don't worry I'll explain you everything, just don't leave my hand. Okay?" it seemed like he was talking to a child and it made me giggle and a smile broke on his face too. "You look damn cute when you laugh, you know that?" he was about to kiss me but I stopped him because of the Uncle sitting on the front seat. He is too shameless. He leaned back, shaking his head, smiling.

We reached the airport and the driver Uncle opened the door for me. "Thank you Uncle" I smiled genuinely at him and he returned my gesture, patting my head a little. After arranging our luggage on the trolley, we started moving towards the entrance.

While we were doing check-in I saw people standing in a queue on the other side. I tugged Aarish's shirt to gain his attention." Why they are standing in a queue while we are not?" He looked towards the queue then at me and smiled.

"We are going in business class, while they in economy"

"What? I don't understand."

"You will, first let's board the plane." he took my hand in his and started walking. As we reached near the plane, I got stunned. It was so big, like really big. "Wow" I looked at Aarish to see him smiling with amusement in his eyes.

"Shall we?" he asked, gesturing to the entrance.

"Yes yes" I'm so excited right now. As we boarded the plane, we were greeted by the air hostess. She showed us our seat.

"Look there, that's economy class and this is business." Aarish pointed to the other side of the plane where many people were seated compared to this one.

"This looks quite expensive." I said in a low voice.

"It is" he agreed.

"So you always travel in business class?"