CHAPTER 44 |M|

Playlist- Open by Rhye

WARNING :  Reader discretion is advised

WARNING :  Reader discretion is advised. The following chapter contains explicit mature content. Please do not read from this sign ▪️▪️▪️  if you're below 18 or are easily offended.

__________

Author's POV

"Mishka." He said, his voice shaky and sounding as if it were coming from somewhere far away. He shook his head, diverting his gaze to the ground. "I... I can't."

Her brows dipped low. "What?"

He hefted his eyes for a fleeting moment before averting them again. "I can't... I mean I won't u-use...use you."

"Huh? Use me?" She was really confused now.

He sighed and raked fingers through his hair. "You remember, on Vyan's birthday, you said that if I want sex, I should speak directly as if it's the only thing I ever wanted from you." He mumbled and violently shook his head. "Please trust me, I never used you. I can't even think like that, even the thought of this  makes me feel disgust." His face scrunched in revulsion.  "I won't lie, Mishka, I have always wanted you, both emotionally and physically. Physically, because that's one my way to express my love for you but it's not the only way. If you would have ever said no, I would have backed off. Literally. I agree that I was sex addict before you." His eyes shut in shame, while even admitting his past habit. "But people change, right? I did too and that was the best change I ever had. After you, physical relief wasn't needed. Just your presence would make my day. And, as things got escalated between us, I couldn't stop myself and forced you." His last few words came out as a whisper.

He heard her exhaling bigly and soon his hands were grabbed by hers.

"Aarish." She spoke softly. "Look at me." She coaxed making him tilt his head up. He noticed her lips stretched into a light smile. "You never forced me. Everything we did, included both of our consent. Yeah, maybe the first time we slept together, I was a bit uncertain about all this because obviously, something like that never happened to me before. I was completely new to all this. But I never regretted it. I knew what I was doing and I willingly gave myself to you.  There was no forcing involved from your side."