CHAPTER 14

Mishka's POV

Mishka's POV

"So how much Aarish pays you for a night?" I looked up and saw Shreya, my senior through the mirror of the bathroom. I've seen her with Anaya many times.

"What?" Why will Aarish pay me?

"Don't show me that 'oh so innocent look'. I know girls like you."

"Sorry but I'm not getting you" What is she trying to say?

"How much do you charge for a night? I can arrange some boys for you who will pay much more than what Aarish gives you" she said smirking at me. I got shocked at her statement.

"Please stop" tears starts forming in my eyes.

"Why you're crying, you want more? Okay then I wil-"

"I don't want any money" I cut her off mid-sentence as I can't listen anymore.

"Why? Aren't you a money hungry bitch. Just accept that you're only after Aarish's money"

"No I'm not" tears now streaming down my cheeks.

"Listen girl, I have an offer. Actually it's from Anaya. She said she'll pay you a huge amount if you leave Aarish alone. If I would have been in your place, I would surely accept it without any second thought. So I suggest you to go and break up with him right away, you'll get your reward later." she gave me a fake smile and left.

How can Anaya even think something like that? But she doesn't know that I love him and I can't trade Aarish for anything. I've never even thought about his money. I know he is very rich and I don't match up to his standard but I can't do anything about it, I love him for who he is not for how much rich he is. I feel restless to even think about staying away from him.

But what if he also thinks that I'm after his money. No no no... I need to clear things with him. I washed my face to remove any trace of tears otherwise Aarish will ask me the reason behind it.

On reaching the car, I saw Aarish sitting, his eyes on the phone. I got seated keeping my eyes lower. I can feel his gaze on me.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Nothing" I mumbled and fixed my seat belt. Yes, I've learnt it.

"Mishka" he said in a warning tone. I diverted my attention to the window, ignoring him, tears start blurring my vision. "Look at me" I can sense anger in his voice. He made me face him by gripping my chin lightly. Tears starts flowing down my eyes on seeing him. His expression softened.

"What happened?" he asked softly this time. "Anyone said something to you?"

"I don't want your money." I said looking into his eyes.

"What?" his face showing confusion.

"If you think I'm with you for your money, then I'm not. I really like you." I can't confess my love for him right now. I want it to be special.