CHAPTER 31

Author's POV

Author's POV

Mishka was going to sleep when she thought to check Vyan's diaper once. On tapping, it felt a bit heavy indicating he has peed in it. She was about to open it's velcro when she heard the door opening. She looked to her left and saw Aarish coming in shutting the door behind.

"Mishka, can we talk please?" he asked digging his hand in his pant's pockets.

"Yes" she nodded diverting her gaze from him. "But let me change his diaper first"

"Yeah sure"

Mishka waited for him to go outside but when he didn't leave, she looked up at him and found his gaze on her hands which were on Vyan's diaper. Aarish sensed Mishka staring at him in a questioning manner. He cleared his throat and spoke.

"Uhm... can you teach me how to change his diapers. I have no idea and I want to learn it, you know..." he said scratching his nape.

"Okay, come closer" he came near to her so that he could get a complete view of what and how she's doing it.

"Always wash your hands before beginning with it" he nodded. "Undo the velcro and remove the front part. Now... hold his legs with one hand and lift them up and remove the dirty diaper" she slid out the diaper and dropped it in the dustbin.

"Pass me a wipe" she forwarded her free hand and made a grabby movement. Aarish immediately took out a wipe from it's packet and handed it to her. "And yes, always use this brand's wipes as I used another one before and it caused so much of rashes on his skin, so please remember it" he nodded like a good student, his concentration solely on her each and every word.

"And the most important thing, always wipe from front to back to prevent a urinary tract infection. See, like this" she demonstrated it the way she explained wiping Vyan's lower part gently, first front and then back. Aarish was memorizing every step.

"Now you can release his legs" she placed Vyan's leg back on the bed and picked up a towel. "Then take a dry towel and pat it on his front part" she dried his skin using that towel. "And don't forget here, otherwise he will get rashes" she again raised his legs up holding his ankle and patted his little bum, which Aarish found so cute.

"Take out one of them" she pointed to the diapers pack. "Now open it fully" she said as he took it out and was passing it to her. Aarish retrieved his hand and examined it. It was a cute one, he thought, with colorful doodles all over it.

"Aarish, what are you doing? Open it"

"Yes" he nodded and undid the velcro with such force that it tore apart. A horrified gasp came out from his mouth seeing it in two pieces.

Mishka bit her lower lip from laughing out loud seeing his expression. His face was looking as if he broke some expensive jewelry.

His is looking adorable.