CHAPTER 7

Mishka's POV

Mishka's POV

"Nope" Purvi shook her head in disapproval. Again. Argh. We are now in Purvi's room where we are deciding what to wear for tomorrow's party. She has already chosen her dress which is short red coloured off-shoulder dress. It's looking very good on her. But we are yet to decide my dress. She has a collection of new dresses out of which I have tried almost everything but have not stopped at one as she is still confused.

"Now enough Purvi, I'm tired. I will just wear my usual top and jeans" I said sitting on the bed tiredly.

"You'll do no such thing. Wait here, I'll get you another one " she said walking into her walk-in closet before I can stop her. She came back with a black sleeveless dress. It was simple but looking very beautiful."Try this one" she said forwarding it to me.

"Please, it's the last one. Okay?"

"Okay now go" she pushed me in the walk-in closet. It was so soft but too short. I walked out of the closet . Upon seeing me Purvi stood up from the bed, her eyes wide and mouth open. She was staring at my body continuously. Am I not looking good? I should probably change. I was about to turn, when Purvi squealed, grinning from ear to ear.

"Oh my fucking god! You are looking totally hot. Wait a minute." she freed my hair removing rubber band. "Damn girl. You are looking beautiful"

"Am I?" I know this dress is beautiful but am I really looking what Purvi said.

"Of course. You are looking gorgeous. Look yourself." She made me stand in front of the mirror. I myself was shocked. I can't believe the girl in the mirror was me. Every curve of my body was accentuated by this dress. It was like a second skin on my body. But it was a bit short, reaching only upto my mid-thigh.

"Don't you think it's a bit short" I pointed finger to my thigh

"Don't you think it's a bit short" I pointed finger to my thigh. "I mean it's my first time wearing such kind of dress"

"Don't you like the dress?" Purvi asked.

"No, it's very pretty but... " I trailed not knowing what to say.

"You like it right?" I nodded. "So there's no problem. See, there is a first time for everything. Just be confident and go with the flow. And then I'm sure every male species will be flattened by your beauty" she said with a dreamy look making me laugh. She's such a drama queen.