EPISODE - 44 One Nandini isn't enough - 1

Start from the beginning

Vivek pointed to a file on his hand, then showed his blue shirt to Nandini.

Nandini eyed to the living room, vivek went there and saw his file laying on the table.

He smiled broadly and looked at Nandini sending a thank you look to her.

Nandini smiled and continued praying.

After praying, Nandini asked Nani to rest at the living room as she would prepare the breakfast for
them now.

Khile khile chehron se aaj
Ghar hai mera gule gulzar kya kehna
Khile khile chehron se aaj
Ghar hai mera gule gulzar kya kehna

As Nandini comes out from pooja room she met with divyanka..

" Nandini come with me.. I need your help.." , said Divyanka holding Nandini's hand.

Nandini nodded but suddenly felt pulled by someone to the opposite side.

"Nandini come with me..", said Manik who held her other hand.

"Aah Chiku! I need Nandini for some minutes.. Please it's urgent.." , Divyanka pouted.

"Urgent is my work Di, I have to reach office early..", Manik said pushing Nandini to his side.

"You can manage your things alone na Chiku! But for my work, I need Nandini only..", Divyanka pushed Nandini to her side glaring at manik.

"No, everyday Nandini choose my clothes and she knows where everything I need is kept.. Everything means everything! From my toothbrush till my shoes..so I need her more than you Di.. You just want some work, I want complete work!", said manik holding Nandini's hand tightly.

Nandini was like a doll in between both siblings, being pushed to right and left side.

"Chiku just leave her.. I really need her help and she's my sister.. She will never deny me.. dekho na Nani what is Chiku doing?" , Divyanka pouted.

"Nani tell her Nandini is my wife, and I have more right on her than anyone here..", Manik said pushing Nandini to him.

Nani giggled not knowing what to answer.

Aye dil laya hai bahaar
Apnon ka pyar kya kehna
Mile hum chhalak utha
Khushi ka khumar kya kehna

"Nani save me please. I'm feeling dizzy with these both..My mind is going dola re dola..", Nandini said rolling her eyes.

Manik and divyanka stopped their acts, manik rushed to Nandini patting her back softly, "Kya hua? Are you ok?".

"I'm sorry Nandini.. It's because of Chiku fighting with me and you are suffering.." , Divyanka said worriedly.

Nandini nodded sideways, "I was just kidding!!"

Divyanka felt relieved now, she was about to hold Nandini's hand and steal her from Manik.

Hum tum yun hi milte rahein
Mehfil yun hi sajti rahe
Bas pyar ki yahi ek dhun
Har subah shaam bajti rahe

But manik was quick enough, he lifted Nandini and went from there upstairs.

Nani laughed at Divyanka whose mouth formed a big "O" shape.

Gale mein mehekta rahe
Pyar bhari baahon ka haar kya kehna
Khile khile chehron se aaj
Ghar hai mera gule gulzar kya kehna

Aye dil laya hai bahaar
Apnon ka pyar kya kehna
Mile hum chhalak utha
Khushi ka khumar kya kehna

⏺️⏹️TO BE CONTINUED⏹️⏺️

If, I forgot to add target then that doesn't mean that there's not any target.. 😓

It's short part I know it but that's a punishment for you all.. if,you ever will not complete the target the length of the part will be decreased more than before..😏😏

From 50th Chapter the target will increase..😈

Thank you For Showering your love in previous Part😍😘

VOTES, COMMENTS, FOLLOW & SHARE✔️