"Should I pack it for you?", asked the shop keeper but Khushi denied.

Arnav who heard that didn't like her sad face. He went ahead and address the shop keeper, "Yes, pack that coat for the lady", he said and removed his wallet from pocket.

Khushi who got startled at first seeing Arnav at her side understood what he is going do to when she saw his wallet.

"No Arnavji ... I don't want that", said Khushi in low hurried tone while putting her hand on top of his stopping to take money out of his wallet. At the same time she looked around if someone is watching them but luckily no one was there as they all were busy in checking stuff out themselves.

"Khushi ... don't argue about obliged stuff again ok ... you like it so we are buying it", said Arnav as he pushed her hand away.

"No I did not like it ... i was just asking like that ... um um (Khushi quickly thought of an excuse) Lavanya ji asked me to ask for price", said Khushi as the thought came in her mind.

Arnav knew she was lying; his famous anger was coming up, before he could say something Lavanya came back to them.

"Khushi ... you like som ...", Lavanya was saying but stopped seeing Arnav there.

"Hey ASR ... you buying something?" asked Lavanya in a casual tone as her eyes went to his wallet in his hand.

"No.", he said in curt tone and giving a glare towards Khushi he turned away. Lavanya shrugs her shoulder as his curt tone is like a usual thing to her. But Khushi knew Arnav is angry on her, she didn't want Arnav to buy things for her ... it just didn't settle with Khushi.

"So you like something?" asked Lavanya. Khushi shakes her head in a no.

"Ok come ... let's get something to eat ... I want coffee", said Lavanya and they both move away from there.

Arnav's features soon turn into a serious one as he remembered that scenes from an hour ago. He knew that Khushi liked that coat, if not then why there was sadness on her face hearing the price. Clearly she thought that she cannot afford it ... but he can ... then why she didn't let him buy that coat for her. Does she still think that he is only doing it because he feels obliged just because they are together?

Yes ... finally ... he had comes to the terms that he and Khushi are together.

Arnav knew how it felt when you want something and you cannot get it, even if it is not expensive. He can never forget that phrase of his life when he was thrown out of his own home all that years ago. How difficult it was for him and his Di to earn money, as they didn't have a single penny when they were thrown out. He had done labor work while his Di worked in a temple to earn some money. It had taken them months to earn the money to buy train tickets so that they can go to Delhi to their Nani and Mamaji. They can't even call them because they didn't remembered their numbers, it was never needed before to remember the numbers ... because then they had their mother for this thing.

When he was in Harvard studying and making plans for his own business, he had vowed to himself to earn so much for him and his Di that one day they didn't have to think twice before buying anything. And he was successful in fulfilling his promise and now he had a flourishing business which is soon going to be international.

He had always got what he wanted, so he hated the fact that he cannot buy for Khushi. He need to have a talk with Khushi regarding this oblige thing issue and he is going to put a stop to it telling her that he can and will buy things for her, whenever he can and she will never deny him for that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They had landed at London Airport around 9 am. Khushi as usual was her chirpy self, going ahead of everyone wanting to see airport from inside. When she saw the subway trains below, her mouth was open in a perfect O. Ohh how much Arnav wanted to kiss that sweet mouth.