The flight was about 8 to 9 hours long, heading towards Amsterdam. Arnav was seated in Business Class while others were seated in Premium Class.

Arnav had always wanted silence while he work or in flights, as he liked to relax himself but today for the first time Arnav was not liking the silence around him

Arnav had always wanted silence while he work or in flights, as he liked to relax himself but today for the first time Arnav was not liking the silence around him. First 2, 3 hours he had spend working on laptop, Aman had also came and they discuss about work. But Aman left when the food arrives, as he was seated with Lavanya. After that Arnav was having difficultly in spending the rest of the time. He wanted to see Khushi; he was astonished to realize that he wanted her chirpy talks and constant chatter which she was doing back there with her colleagues. How Arnav knew? Because he had made an excuse of work and went to Aman but in reality he wanted to see Khushi.

Well Arnav Singh Raizada does not do that ... But it seems that this girl, Khushi is making him do things which he had never done before ... and something in the back of his mind was saying that this trip will have more moments like this to come.

Arnav cannot stay there more than a minute or two with his employee looking at him keeping quite. Khushi also looked at him, but how would he tell her that he wanted her presence beside him. And even if Khushi understood this then how can she come over and sit with her Boss. Thats not likely to happen as it will raise questions among others and Arnav didn't want anyone to get suspicious or even has the tiniest doubt that he and Khushi are together. So having no other choice he had waited for this flight to end ... in his as usual cold, grumpy mood.

In the early hours of Tuesday morning they reached Amsterdam airport. He didn't fail to notice the sheer excitement on Khushi's face as she went forward inside the airport to have better looks at things.

And like an excited child she was pointing and moving towards different shops with her colleagues to look at things. He shakes his head in amusement looking at her with a smile on his lips. But the next second he changes his face into cold one as he saw Aman addressing him. He went ahead with Aman to the departure lounge on the other side from where they will catch their London flight.

On his way he had seen Khushi with Lavanya and Prachi at some clothes stall shop. Curious to know what she is going to buy he went in her direction telling Aman that he wanted something to drink. Aman too went to other direction to have something to eat. Arnav went near but at a safe distance where he can hear Khushi and also be hidden from other eyes.

"Khushi I am going to buy this one", said Lavanya showing Khushi a knee length dress, "see if you want to buy something too", said Lavanya and went away to pay for the dress. Khushi liked the Black belted wool coat that was on display. She wanted to buy this one so she addresses the shopkeeper.

"How much is this?", asked Khushi pointed towards the coat.

"200$ Mam." said the shopkeeper. "Ohh", Khushi's face fell. She cannot buy it.

She had only taken 600$ with her which is equal to her 1 n half month salary. If she spend 200$ here then how is she going to buy gifts for family, Arush, Anjali and NK ... all the things she wanted to eat and places to went. She became sad and was about to turn when the shopkeeper addresses her.