Chapter FourtyThree

After sixteen hours of labor, I had my son in my arms. He was beautiful. Tristan sat there admiring the both of us.

"He's beautiful." I whispered to Tristan.

"He looks like his mother."

"He's going to have your eyes, and your amazing good looks. He's going to be a lady's man."

The rest of the boys came in. Uncle Zach came in with his camera. He smiled at me and kissed the top of my head.

"He's beautiful Cam,"

"Thank you Uncle Zach."

"How about we finish your maternity pictures?"

I nodded as I held my son in my arms.

"Okay, look at me." Zach said.

He took the picture and went to his laptop. He did a few things and placed his laptop on the moveable table.

"What do you think Camryn?"

"I love it so much, thank you so much."

"Anything for my niece and now nephew."

I smiled and looked at Chris. He was standing beside the bed, staring at Navy. 

"Would you like to hold him Chris?"

Chris nodded and sat down next to me on the chair as Tristan handed Navy to Chris. Chris sat there amazed at the little human he had in his arms. 

"How can something so little mean so much to you?"

Tristan sat beside me on the bed and smiled at Chris. 

"It's amazing isn't it? The amazing little things that life brings you just leave you speechless sometimes." Tristan said. 

"Funny story, I was actually in the room the day you were born Camryn." 

"Really? What about my dad?"

"Your father was busy taking care of your brother. So, he had me stay in the room with your mom. It was so gross but somewhat beautiful at the same time. When you hear the first cry of the new born baby, it's like music to your ears. Holding you for the first time Camryn, just set everything right. I promised to you that I wouldn't leave your side, but of course things got bad between me and your father so I moved out here and started everything that I have going on now. I'm so sorry that I wasn't there for you Camryn when you were growing up, but this time I promise to you and your son and Tristan that I will be here for you and your son."

I smiled and motioned for Zach to hug me. Zach hugged me and kissed the top of my head. He turned towards Chris and kissed the top of Navy's head. 

The boys began talking quietly as I turned towards Tristan and fell asleep on his shoulder. 

I'm glad we had our son, but we were in for a long, amazing, stressful road. Who knows, maybe Tristan and I will have more kids. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hi guys! 

I just wanted to say thank you so much for all of your support through out this story and I appreciate your love and everything else! As for this book, this has come to an end :(( please let me know if I should make a sequel to this story! I love you guys so much!!