Chapter Seven

*One Year Later*

Well, let's just say things are a little different
. Tristan is still in LA and for me I still live at home with my dad who's an asshole to me all the time.

Right now it's midnight, and I know Tristan is getting ready to go live. I walked into my house and saw that everything was a wreck.

"Dad?"

As I was searching around the house I saw red and blue light flashing from the corner of my eye.

"Ma'am?"

"Hi, are you here because my dad called?"

"Are you Camryn Harris?"

"Yes."

"Honey, I'm sorry to tell you this but your father was in a terrible accident and passed away in the wreck."

I didn't know what to say. I know he was an asshole but he was still my dad.

"Where am I supposed to go? I don't have any family that lives in this state?!"

I started to feel faint. I sat down on the floor and started to cry.

"Camryn,"

I felt hands on my face. I looked up through my blurry vision and saw someone that looked a lot like Tristan.

"Tristan?"

"Hi baby."

"What are you doing here? You're supposed to be in California."

"Yeah, I came in to visit to surprise you, but when I pulled up and saw the cops here, I panicked. I thought something really bad happened to you."

"Dad was in an accident. He's dead."

"Babe,"

He pulled me close to him and held me. I cried. Tristan carried me to my room as the cops went through and investigated the mess that was made downstairs.

I sat on my bed and stared at the floor. Tristan came out of the bathroom wearing basketball shorts and a comfy t-shirt, a white hat on backwards. He looked at me with those big blue eyes and gave me a sad smile.

"Hi baby,"

"Hi," I said groggily.

He walked over to my bed and sat down next to me.

"How are you?"

"Honestly, I don't know. I'm upset about it but at the same time, I'm really okay with him being gone."

He nodded and moved back to his back being against the pillows. I sat there looking at him. He was still as handsome as ever. Even when he was gone we would FaceTime everyday. Text and call each other as much as we could, but he said his manager didn't really like for them to be on their personal phones much but we still tried and look at where we are now. We're still happily together and he's here with me.

"What are you thinking about baby girl?"

I smiled and shook my head.

"Nothing,"

He gave me a 'really?' look. I laughed and moved next to him and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Just thinking about how lucky I am to have you. How lucky I am that you and I have made it this far." I said looking up at him.

He smiled and kissed me.

God I've missed those lips. I've missed them so freaking much! I cupped the side of his face and held him closer to me.

He got on top of me and continued kissing me. I ran my fingers through his hair as his lips began to move from my lips to jaw and then my neck. Tristan pulled away suddenly and looked at me.

"What?"

"We don't have to do this."

I played with the ends of his hair and smiled.

"I want to. You're the only person I trust enough."

"Just tell me when to stop if you need me to."

"I'm not going to because I won't have to."

He smiled and we started kissing again.

Of course if you incision it, you know what happened, but I will always love him. It's always been tristan. It will forever be tristan. No one in the world can change that!