Chapter Eighteen

*A Week Later*

Tristan and I were back home and back at my house packing things up. He's been on his phone a lot and I know it has to be that person that texted him when I had his phone. 

I looked at him and sighed. Still on his phone. 

"Can you help me with this box please?"

Tristan looked up at me and nodded. He put his phone in his pocket and helped me lift a box of my clothes and brought it downstairs. 

"Tristan,"

"Yeah?"

"Who have you been texting with?"

He stopped and looked at me. 

"What are you talking about?"

"A week ago when you left to go take a shower, you left your phone in the room where we were and you got a message from someone calling you baby and saying that they missed you. Today you've been on your phone a lot too and that's not making me feel any better about what I'm hoping is not happening. I'm just asking and this is your chance to tell me the truth. Who have you been texting with?"

He sighed and leaned against the couch.

"Before you came to California, the guys and I went to a party and I bumped into this girl-"

"Oh my god."

"Wait! Listen to me first before you freak out. She was just being nice to me at first then when she left to go to the bathroom, one of her little friends texted her and told her all this information about you. Baby, I'm sure that this girl is trying to break me and you up."

"You want me to believe that?" I said trying not to cry.

"Camryn, listen to me. Take my phone read the fucking messages! YOU ARE THE ONLY FUCKING WOMAN I WANT TO LOVE CAMRYN HARRIS! YOU ARE THE ONLY GIRL I WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH! Please trust me baby."

He held out his phone towards me with the messages on the screen. I grabbed his phone and began reading them. I read the most recent message and to me that was all I needed. 

'I don't want to talk to you anymore. You are affecting my relationship and I have told you this a million fucking times! I am in love with Camryn Harris! She is the love of my life and she's the only one I want to love and hold and grow old with. She is my world. She has had my heart since we were three years old and nothing will ever change that. I'm blocking you after this message is sent. Have a nice day Noelle.'

I looked up at Tristan and sighed. 

"I don't know what you want me to say to you Tristan."

"I can't make you say anything that I want you to say, but please know that you're the only girl that I love and that I want to be with. You're the only girl I want to spend the rest of my life with."

He kept his arms across his chest and his head held low. I walked over to him and handed him his phone. 

"I need you to promise me something."

He looked up at me with glassy eyes.

"Anything,"

"When we go through something like this, then why don't we start being honest with each other first and we talk about it okay?"

He nodded and placed his hands on my hips. 

"I love you. I fucking love you so damn much and I can't lose you Cam, I seriously can't."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and sighed.

"I'm not going to forgive you just like that Tristan, but know that you are going to have to earn my trust back."

He nodded and kissed my cheek. 

"I will do anything and everything for you. That's on my own life."