Chapter TwentyTwo

We were all sitting around, chilling out until Zach comes into the living room and squeezes his ass between Tristan and me. 

"Really Zach?" Tristan asked him with an annoyed tone.

"Um, hell yeah, really. I need to show you these pictures I took."

I looked at Zach's screen and saw the pictures of me and Tris.

"Zach! Oh my god! This looks so good!"

Zach then showed us the pictures of me and Tristan. 

"This one is my favorite."

The picture was me looking at something behind Zach, which was Dayne saying something weird, and I was laughing. Tristan was looking at me with a cute grin on his face. He was holding onto the fence as I had my back to the camera and my arm wrapped around his torso. 

"This is my favorite Zach." I said resting my head on his shoulder. 

"I figured it would be, so now I need to finish editing these pictures." 

Zach got up and left. I looked at Tristan and caught him staring at me. 

"You're staring at me." 

He leaned over towards me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Camryn,"

"Yes?"

"What do you say that you and I go on a date tonight?"

I turned to my side and began playing with his hair.

"Just me and you?"

He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Of course it's going to be just me and you baby. I know that ever since you moved here, we've been hella busy and I feel bad that we haven't been able to spend a lot of time together." he said as he kissed my other cheek then my forehead. 

"I know, but I also know that this is part of living out here with you babe. I knew you were going to be busy all the time doing what you have to do or just doing whatever with the guys."

He kissed me and sighed. I looked into those big blue eyes of his and smiled.

"Camryn Harris?"

"Yes, Tristan Blane?"

"Will you go on a date with me tonight?"

I smiled and kissed him. He kissed me back and smiled at me.

"Of course I will go on a date with you."

"Good, whether you said yes or no, you were still going to go because I have dinner reservations at six tonight."

I laughed and got up. As I got up, I saw Chris standing in the kitchen. He looked upset. I smiled at him and gave a slight wave. He sighed and walked away looking at me with sad eyes.