Chapter Ten

"Babyyy, wake up."

I groaned and buried my face into his neck.

"Come on sleeping beauty."

"Noooo!"

He laughed and pulled me closer to him. He felt sweaty and he stunk. I pulled away from him and sat up. 

"Why did you pull away from me?"

"You stink and you're sweaty!"

"I'm sorry, the guys and I just got back from the gym and I wanted to wake you up before I got in the shower."

"Why, so I could join you?"

He smiled and winked at me.

"Maybe." he said as he bit his bottom lip. 

"Yeah, good try buddy, but I like my sleep. So go shower and let me be."

I laid back down and covered myself back up, along with pulling the hood of Tristan's hoodie I was wearing over my head. 

"Ugh, fine! But your ass better be up when I get out otherwise I'm going to leak myself to the hundreds of fans I have."

I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Baby you ain't got much to impress." I lied.

"OH OKAY THEN!"

He flopped on top of me and began kissing me. 

"TRISTAN!!!!"

"SAY YOU'RE SORRY!"

"NEVER"

"Okay then, see if you get any attention or love from me."

"NOOO IM SORRY BABYYY!!"

I began to tackle him in kisses and loving on him. He wouldn't show me any affection back but he was standing there smirking at me the whole time. 

I sighed and took off his pants and sweatshirt that left me in my underwear.

"Wh-what are you doing?"

"You're not giving me love and attention, so I guess I will just get one of the other guys to give me attention."

I playfully grabbed the door handle and the next thing I knew Tristan was right in front of me and locked the door. His eyes were dangerously dark as they scanned me.

"I don't think you wanna do that babygirl."

I smiled and looked at him. I knew what I was doing to him. I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled myself closer to him. 

"Do what exactly?" I whispered to him. 

He breathed in heavily and bit his bottom lip. 

"Oh, I think you know what exactly you're doing. You wanna play with my emotions like this? You know that this isn't going to work."

He grabbed my hips and pulled me close to him. He began kissing me as I ran my fingers through his hair. As Tristan began to kiss my neck, someone loudly banged on the door. 

"Dude! I swear to god! If you two are fucking in there, I'm going to flip my shit."

"Ignore them and maybe they'll go away." he said as he continued kissing me.

"TRISTAN!"

He sighed and threw the pants and sweatshirt I had on before and waited until I was dressed to unlock and open the door to reveal Dayne standing there with his arms crossed across his chest. 

"Bout time you opened the fucking door."

Tristan rolled his eyes and sat down on his bed and flopped back. I sat down next to him on his bed. He wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me close to him as he curled up next to me. 

"Now you guys can go back to doing that nasty shit."

Dayne locked the door behind him as he shut it. Tristan sat up and smirked up at me.

"So,"

"I'm hungry." I said getting up and leaving him there speechless.

"Oh, you're so going to fucking pay for that."

"Mhm, I bet I will."