Chapter Fourteen

While the boys were doing their lives, I was standing next to Zach and watching them dance and be goofballs. I looked at Tristan's main live and saw that Chris wasn't there. Next thing I knew, I felt a tap on my shoulder and Chris was right there. 

"Hey,"

"Hi, what are you doing up here?"

"Nothing. Just wanted to see what you were doing up here and how you were doing."

I laughed.

"I'm fine."

I looked back down at the boys and noticed that Tristan was watching Chris and me talk. I smiled at him and winked at him then I turned my attention back to Chris. 

"Can I talk to you about something?"

I nodded as we walked over to the couch next to the kitchen. Chris and I sat down and I noticed that Chris looked nervous. 

"Why do you look so nervous Chris?"

"Listen, I know that you're with Tristan and I would never do anything to hurt either of you, but ever since I saw you walk through those doors and Tristan showing all of us pictures of you. I've always thought you were so beautiful."

I sat there in shock. Chris likes me? Chris thinks I'm beautiful? 

Oh god if Tristan ever found out what Chris told me, it would be the end of his life. 

"I honestly don't know what to say."

"I had to tell you Camryn, but I have to get back to the lives."

Chris got up and walked back down to the lives. I got up and walked back over to Zach. 

"What was that all about kid?"

"Um just something he needed to get off of his chest that he didn't feel comfortable talking about with the other guys."

Zach nodded and turned his focus back to the music and the boys. 

I looked down at Tristan and he was stealing glances at me and at Chris. 

I walked down to the floor and walked over to Tristan. 

"Hi baby,"

"Is everything okay hun?"

I nodded and grabbed his hand. He looked next to him at Darius and turned his live towards him and walked with me away from the lives and everyone else.

"What happened? What did he pull you off to the side for?"

I shrugged and wrapped my arms around him. I rested my head on his shoulder as he rested his head on mine. He wrapped his arms around me along with rubbing my back.

"Baby?" he asked in a concern voice.

I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. 

I don't even know why I felt like crying. The only thing that has happened was Chris told me that he thought I was beautiful and he didn't want to ruin anything between me and Tristan.

"Babygirl, tell me what's wrong."

I cupped his face and kissed him as the tears were falling down my face. He kissed me back but quickly pulled back and looked at me. 

"Camryn, I need you to talk to me because you're started to freak me out."

I shook my head. 

"I'm just very emotional right now," I said laughing, "honestly, I don't even know why I'm crying."

"Baby girl," He pouted and kissed my forehead, "we will continue talking about this when I'm done with the lives okay?"

I nodded as I held onto his hands. He kissed my lips, then my cheeks, then my forehead, and my nose and every where else on my face until I was laughing. 

"There's that smile."

I smiled and looked up at him. 

"Go finish your live baby."

We hugged and kissed one last time before I watched him walk back to his live. When I looked at the other guys, I noticed Chris sitting there watching me. He shook his head as if he was lost in his thoughts and turned his attention back to his phone.

I don't know what I'm going to do. I needed air, so I walked outside without telling anyone. I ran to a trail that was a good distance from the house and screamed as loud as I could.