Chapter ThirtyFive

It was still morning, the boys were all downstairs eating breakfast. I got dressed into a pair of shorts and Tristan's white Los Angelas hoodie. I threw my hair up in a messy bun, very minimum makeup and my glasses. 

What's weird is once I got the first sniff of food, my stomach began to turn. 

I ran to the bathroom and threw up. Once I was finished, Tristan came into the bathroom and sat down next to me with a look of concern on his face. 

"Baby, what's wrong?"

I shook my head and laid my head on my hand. 

"I don't know. I just got the smell of food and I started feeling sick."

He rubbed my back as he grabbed me a cold washcloth and placed it on the back of my neck. 

"Listen, I'm going to go get you some medicine and some water okay? Either stay here or go lay down."

"Okay doctor."

He laughed and kissed my forehead. He got up and ran downstairs. 

As I sat there thinking about why I was feeling sick, I realized I was late. My period was late.

Oh. My. God. 

*2 hours later*

The boys were out doing a photoshoot, while Heidi and I stayed behind until I started feeling better. 

Heidi ran out to Walmart and got me a test to make sure I wasn't actually pregnant. 

I took the test and sat there on my bed I shared in the room with Heidi. Of course as I was sitting there staring at the floor, the boys were back home. 

Heidi ran back into the room and locked the door behind her. 

"So, what does it say?"

"I don't know, I haven't even looked at it."

"I'm right here Camryn."

I sighed as I picked up the test and looked at it. 

"Holy shit."

"What does it say?"

"Heidi, I'm-"

"Camryn?"

Heidi and I both looked up and saw Tristan standing there at the door. He saw what was in my hands and back at me. 

"Camryn, what is that?"

Heidi left the room and left me and Tristan in the room. 

"Camryn say something please."

"I don't know what you want me to say."

"Tell me what it says."

I sighed as I looked at it. 

Positive. It was positive. 

"Tristan, I'm pregnant."

He looked at me and looked at the test. 

His reaction was not was I was expecting. 

He smiled and picked me up. 

"My girl!" 

He swung me around in a circle and placed his lips on mine. 

"You're beautiful."

I smiled and hugged him. We sat down on the bed as we both stared at the test.

"I can't believe everything I've dreamt of is actually coming true." Tristan said smiling as he was staring at the test in my hands. 

"What are you talking about Tris?"

"The moment I knew I had a crush on you, I knew you were the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Get married to you. Have a family with you. Grow old with you. Do everything with you. Yeah, things aren't going exactly the way I planned, but does anything really? But in a way, everything is happening the way I wanted it to happen. I fucking love you Camryn and us having a baby, makes everything better."

I smiled and looked at him. Those beautiful blue eyes looked back into mine. 

"I love you so much Camryn."

"I love you so much more Tristan."

We're having a baby and we were both actually okay with it.