Chapter Five

*3 months later*

Today is the day that Tristan leaves for California. I haven't moved out of my bed the past couple of days, I mean I've gotten up to shower but that's it. Tristan has been busy packing so he and I haven't really talked much and it's killing me.

As I was turning on a movie, my phone started to ring. I looked down and saw the caller ID

Baby🥺💕

I picked up my phone and answered.

"Hello?"

"You. Me. Outside. Now."

"What are you talking about?"

"I know you're sad. So we're going outside to fight."

"Tristan, please not right now."

"You asked for this." After he said that he hung up.

Great. I know he's going to do everything in his power to cheer me up and make things better but in reality there's no way you can make what I'm feeling any better.

He barged into my room and flopped on top of me.

"Tristan!"

"I'm not getting up until you say you're happy." He mumbled into my neck.

"Well good luck."

He groaned and rolled off me but kept his face in my neck.

"Please cheer up. I know that this is hard for you, and it's hard for me too but I promise you and I are going to make it through this. I swear."

"I know. I know. I know. I'm sorry. I just don't know what I'm going to do without you."

He looked up at me and placed his lips on mine. I kissed him back, placing my hands on the side of his face then wrapping my arms around his neck. He hovered over me, not breaking our kiss and began deepening the kiss. I ran my fingers through his hair and held him closer.

He pulled away and stared at me.

"What?" I asked.

"If we continued, we would leave this room." He said smiling.

"Well I'm not gonna complain."

He bit his lip and we began kissing but of course we didn't take it any further. We both wanted to wait for the right time with each other. If I was going to lose my virginity to anyone, I would rather lose it to Tristan. I know him and I know I can trust him.

"I love you Camryn."

"I love you more Tristan."

————————————————————————————————————————————————
Hey guys! I'm sorry this wasn't the chapter I planned on giving you guys, but I'm not feeling the greatest physically and mentally but I love you guys and thank you so much for the reads and votes and comments you guys mean so much to me. I'll post my social soon❤️