Chapter ThirtyFour

Next morning when I woke up and a smile instantly grew on my face.

I rolled onto my side and gently ran my fingers through his hair. His arms were crossed under his pillow as he had half of his face a little smooshed. His lips were partially separated as I heard his little snores.

I tried to slowly and quietly get out of bed, but he wrapped his arms around me.

"No." he mumbled.

"Well, good morning to you too."

He pulled me back down next to him and buried his face in my neck. I laughed and went along with it.

Tristan grabbed my hand and put it on top of his hair.

"Play with my hair."

"You're demanding this morning."

He laughed and kissed my cheek.

"I want cuddles and love," he looked at me with those blue eyes and smiled, "now."

I rolled my eyes and kissed his forehead.

"We can after I shower and eat."

He groaned and unwrapped himself from around me and laid back down.

God, he was such a baby. I laid back down next to him and wrapped my arm around his torso.

"You're a big baby you know?"

He smirked as he turned on his side facing me as he wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck.

"I was thinking that me and you do something today."

"Oh yeah, like what?"

"I say that we go on a nice date tonight. Just you and me."

I smiled and looked into his beautiful blue eyes.

"Sounds like a date."

He smiled and kissed me softly. I kissed him back as I played with his hair.